Amatuer Photography Thread

Love this thread, you guys are awesome with these pictures.

Here's a close up of a sweet gum leaf I found lying on the shore of a small pond:

I didn't use it for this picture but just got me a new flash for my camera. woohoo The simple things that do make me happy. :) This is one of my favorite birds, he happily stood there for quite a while as I sat in a pile of snow trying to get the best shot.

For those of you who don't live around here but have heard tell of a little snow up in the Northeast here is a shot that I just took after yesterday's two-footer that gives a decent idea of how ridiculous it is to get this much snow in less than a month.

Someone set the sky on fire the other night. Sadly I only had my phone with me, but hey..

10394139_10206080735126221_3392968154902220264_n.jpg

Been a while since I posted here.

These are some of the photos my son took in his senior year in high school back in 2012.

Adorable Grandkids. And your son is very talented!

~Dee~

I like your son's POV, Ras. Beautiful lighting, mood, and composition :toast:

Love your granddaughter with the pizza pic, too ROFL

For those of you who don't live around here but have heard tell of a little snow up in the Northeast here is a shot that I just took after yesterday's two-footer that gives a decent idea of how ridiculous it is to get this much snow in less than a month.

Nice to look at.

Have noticed the center of cold is in your neighborhood while Montana and Wyoming are having 50 degree days or warmer.

I went to Bosque de Apache NWR and White Sands National Monument last week in New Mexico- both are amazing places to visit. I'll post a few of my pics that I took:

Back