Amendola Restructured

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Two years, $7.35 mil with $750k more in roster bonuses and incentives.

This was a given, IMO.

Danny's statement: "It's an honor to play for this franchise and with this group of guys. We have one goal- to win another Championship and that's all we care about."

This was a given, IMO.

Danny's statement: "It's an honor to play for this franchise and with this group of guys. We have one goal- to win another Championship and that's all we care about."

Brace yourself Roger #assholecommisioner

Awesome news! Danny is an important part of the next champ run.

Has anyone figured out the new cap hit? He was due to count 6.8M against the cap. His previous remaining guaranteed money has to be accounted for which was $2.7M over 2 years. I assume that has to be spread over the 2 years of the new contract. If so, his hit would now be about $4.5M.

But I'm certainly not a capologist.

Has anyone figured out the new cap hit? He was due to count 6.8M against the cap. His previous remaining guaranteed money has to be accounted for which was $2.7M over 2 years. I assume that has to be spread over the 2 years of the new contract. If so, his hit would now be about $4.5M.

But I'm certainly not a capologist.

German at 11.

Cheers, Bostontim

Congrats Lisa you were right. Should be one hell of a competition for the final WR spot. Edelman, Amendola, Hogan, Mitchell are locks for the team.

Telling a woman that's she's right is redundant. :coffee:

This was a given, IMO.

I hope Collins, Hightower, Sheard, Butler and Ryan, maybe even Bennett are listening.

Wonderful news. But expected.

Now it's Marcus Cannon's turn to restructure. His is the only bad value contract the Pats have now.

Though I strongly believe Hogan will supplant him as the #2 WR, it is very good news to have Amendola around, especially at not so high a cap charge.

If Bennett works out the battle for receiving reps this year is gonna be brutally insane.

Back