Amendola to the Dolphins

Better start growing my friggin' fingernails out so I'll have something to chew while watching games next year, again...

Nelson was to be paid just over $10M for 2018. GB offered a lower contract to Nelson and Nelson refused. He's been linked by many to the Patriots and he's said to have interest in the Pats but I've read nothing that says the Pats are interested back.

He's too old for a "prove it" deal so he should get $5-7M or more from some team, possibly the Raiders. The Pats won't go near that figure with a full stable of WRs already on board although Mitchell's health is still an unknown. Edelman, Cooks, Hogan, Mitchell, Britt, Dorsett and a draftee/UDFA for the PS should be enough for 2018.

With all our other FAs we have to sign with limited money, I have a hard time believing Jordy Nelson will be a Patriot.

Looking at the defense last year and then more losses, they might need all the receivers they can get.

I'm furious. Huge, huge mistake.

I'm confused...was it

A. A huge, huge mistake by the Patriots to not grossly overpay for Amendola?

B. A huge, huge mistake by the Dolphins to pay that kind of money for Amendola?

C. A huge, huge mistake by Amendola to agree to play for the Dolphins for any amount of money?

A friend of mine who knows Olivia said she always wanted to live in Miami, so she probably influenced DA's decision.

He'll be back :ROFL:

There'll be a crisis in Miami and he'll be let go in time for the playoffs!

Back