Any Updates on Todd Light???

Ray Crittenden

Sometimes
Reaction score
:shrug:

I havent heard anything, nor do I see any updates on the board. Then again I have avoided all thing sports since sunday....

I heard he was limping around on crutches yesterday (per EEI or 98.5 this AM, can't recall which).

I dont know but I watched it twice and I cannot see how he got hurt which is worse, because some of those no contact injuries are bad. It might be a ......I hate saying it, achilles tear....

I've already counted him out for the year. I hope I'm wrong but it just looked like that kind of injury.

I just asked BB and he said he didn't know but that we'd all find out tomorrow when the injury report comes out. :D

Matt Light ---- questionable.

leg-2_20-4-01.jpg

DOES IT MATTER? BASED ON SEVERAL THREADS AROUND HERE THE GUY SUCKS

but hell you wanted SeaBass, you just may get him

remember Light had a bad Ankle going into the last 2 games

I dont know but I watched it twice and I cannot see how he got hurt which is worse, because some of those no contact injuries are bad. It might be a ......I hate saying it, achilles tear....
I'm pretty sure Koppen rolled up on him from the side&behind by accident but then again the Mrs.RG was cursing vociferously at Nance/Simms about something they were :blah: and I may have been distracted :)

DOES IT MATTER? BASED ON SEVERAL THREADS AROUND HERE THE GUY SUCKS

but hell you wanted SeaBass, you just may get him

remember Light had a bad Ankle going into the last 2 games

As much as I'm madly enthralled with Sebastian, Matt is my boy. They're saying he had a knee brace on in the locker room yesterday, so my guess is unless wearing a knee brace is to fool the masses, it's not the ankle. :shrug:

I'm pretty sure Koppen rolled up on him from the side&behind by accident but then again the Mrs.RG was cursing vociferously at Nance/Simms about something they were :blah: and I may have been distracted :)

I just caught the end, it looked like he pulled his foot out and then was hoping around. I hope its just a sprain or something. I would imagine if its too bad, they will IR him quickly, so the longer we go without hearing anything the better.

Well, if O'Brien keeps calling three running plays and get the offense of the field before they accidentally get a 1st down, the Vollmer should be just fine.

This offense seems....conservative...and bland with the playcalling.

Matt Light has had a hell of a fine career with the Patriots. I appreciate all he has done to work towards keeping the Patriots offense clicking since 2001.

The Patriots need some good young offensive lineman. The offense line, as it stands now, might get old (in football terms) together very quickly. The near future of the Patriots, I think, depends on developing a new offensive line fairly soon. I hope "Sebass" is part of that solution. Mankins is a stud, of course.

When Matt Light went down, I knew it could be curtains, in that game Sunday.

I believe Todd was retired, but began working out for a comeback after hearing how sweet it was to have his name called on MNF, I don't know what progress he's made in his training. :coffee:

+1 for a thread title I "got."

Well, if O'Brien keeps calling three running plays and get the offense of the field before they accidentally get a 1st down, the Vollmer should be just fine.

Remember, there's always the 'pile on at the end of the play ploy' to negate any decent runs...
Posted via Mobile Device

Twitter from Schefter says no significant damage to knee or ankle ligaments.

Twitter from Schefter says no significant damage to knee or ankle ligaments.

Report: No significant ligament damage for Light
E-mail|Link|Comments (0) Posted by Christopher L. Gasper, Globe Staff October 13, 2009 01:20 PM
Patriots left tackle Matt Light, who injured his right knee in the Patriots' 20-17 loss to the Broncos on Sunday, has no significant ligament damage in his knee or ankle, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, who relayed the news via his Twitter page.

Light was hurt on the first play of the fourth quarter, a pass from Tom Brady to Wes Welker. He was helped off the field and eventually to the locker room and did not return. He was wearing a large black knee brace after the game, and was spotted yesterday at Gillette Stadium with crutches

From Schefter's Twitting page: Info from everywhere RT @ScottIsaacs17: Talked to Mrs. Matt Light @ Patriots charity event and she reports her husband is going to be "fine"

Back