the wing is on the bird.
Spring is here, all a-glowing,
The draft is near.
A wonderful time it is of the year!

We all want to be knowing
Just who Bill will draft
But if you think you know, you must be daft

Okay, so this a poetry thread now...?

Fuck that- why was the ground white after Custer's Last Stand? Because the Indians kept coming and coming

and no, I didn't get this one from Piggy

Okay, so this a poetry thread now...?

Fuck that- why was the ground white after Custer's Last Stand? Because the Indians kept coming and coming

and no, I didn't get this one from Piggy
Actually, it's probably because Montana has a lot of saline seep... :coffee:

stop me if you've heard this one-

a mother is cooking venison. She puts it down on the table in front of her kids. They each take a bite and say "mommy, what is this? It's delicious". The mother replies "I'll give you a hint, it's something mommy calls daddy". In horror, one kids turns to the other, spits out a mouthful of food and screams at the other " SPIT IT OUT!!! IT'S ASSHOLE!!!"

stop me if you've heard this one-

a mother is cooking venison. She puts it down on the table in front of her kids. They each take a bite and say "mommy, what is this? It's delicious". The mother replies "I'll give you a hint, it's something mommy calls daddy". In horror, one kids turns to the other, spits out a mouthful of food and screams at the other " SPIT IT OUT!!! IT'S ASSHOLE!!!"
:rofl:

Horse walks in to a bar. Bartender asks "why the long face?"

"My son asked me, "Where does poo come from?" I was a little uncomfortable but gave him an honest explanation. He looked a little perplexed, stared at me in stunned silence for a few seconds then said...
renderTimingPixel.png

"And Tigger?"

Back