Anyone else from Patriots Planet going to the SB?

bsaeagle64

Reaction score
My son and I received (that means at no cost to us) 2 tickets from friends who have 4 Club Seats at Gillette Stadium. It will be a very short trip, leaving Boston early Saturday morning, staying in Tucson, traveling to Glendale on Sunday then back to Tucson after the game and returning to Boston late Monday afternoon, hopefully just in time to head over to the TDGarden to watch the NU Huskies play the BC Eagles in the 8pm game of the Beanpot.

My son and I received (that means at no cost to us) 2 tickets from friends who have 4 Club Seats at Gillette Stadium. It will be a very short trip, leaving Boston early Saturday morning, staying in Tucson, traveling to Glendale on Sunday then back to Tucson after the game and returning to Boston late Monday afternoon, hopefully just in time to head over to the TDGarden to watch the NU Huskies play the BC Eagles in the 8pm game of the Beanpot.

You are HARDCORE, my friend.

Have a Ball.

BostonTim

MD will be there. I think Paz will be as well.
Have a great time.

Girlfriend and I are most likely going. Working with a ticket broker who flies in today who will keep an eye on tickets for us. Waiting for the prices to drop to 'normal'. Makes it a little easier since we live out here.

The best seat in the house...is your house.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fortress of Solitude. 2 of O.Z.O. Jr's best friends are Pats fans...I told them don't even thinking about asking to come over and watch the game with us.

Went to Indy last time. Had GREAT seats (thanks GM). The entire experience was only OK. That includes the fact that we lost and that the Indy police were not nice to Patriots fans....

Will be 8 rows behind the Pats bench on the 45 thanks to my brothers company connections. Live in Seattle now and it seems like half the city will be there. Hope we have at least a 40/60 split, but I fear it will be closer to 20/80. No matter though, there were a ton of Eagle fans in Jacksonville and that didn't help them.

Well baste my pudding. You guys are lucky. Hope you have a blast. Yell loud and proud. I'll be cheering with my homies at the Point of Pines Yacht Club, Revere, MA.

What friends do you guys have that just give away $15,000 tickets?

What friends do you guys have that just give away $15,000 tickets?

In most cases like this they are purchased by companies who can expense the tickets. Better to use them as write offs than sending the money straight to the IRS.

'Merica

I thought about it (my folks live just north of Phoenix, so accommodations would be free), but not having a ticket and gambling on finding something not really overpriced is probably not worth the 14 hour drive.

I was really tempted just to go and hang out by the venue, though and do the whole NFL Experience thing. I'm still tempted, honestly, but time is getting short and I'll likely just have my heart attack on the couch with everyone else.

I thought about it (my folks live just north of Phoenix, so accommodations would be free), but not having a ticket and gambling on finding something not really overpriced is probably not worth the 14 hour drive.

I was really tempted just to go and hang out by the venue, though and do the whole NFL Experience thing. I'm still tempted, honestly, but time is getting short and I'll likely just have my heart attack on the couch with everyone else.

Wait till after you're done celebrating k? :celebrate:

Yup. Just finished packing. I have a couple of stops before AZ, though.

10923262_10104842772337233_909448271333243440_n.jpg

If anyone has a hookup on tickets let me know. I can offer a place to stay in return if needed as well.

Back