Anyone know where to eat breakfast near Gillette, and a shout out to AWTE

You could always grab a bacon, egg and cheese at DD.

How many times have ya gotten a black coffee with a tea bag a floatin' init?:blink:

ONCE, honest

several times I have been given a coffee but once I got coffee with a teabag but I blame the assembly line mentality of the place with 6 people yelling 'next' with one ringing it up and English not being the 1st language of most.

I always order small because I prefer the paper cup

ONCE, honest

several times I have been given a coffee but once I got coffee with a teabag but I blame the assembly line mentality of the place with 6 people yelling 'next' with one ringing it up and English not being the 1st language of most.

I always order small because I prefer the paper cup

That F'n thing burns the shite outta me hands!:cuss:

I'll order a medium and throw out what I don't want rather than hold that scoldin' cup 'o pain.

Mikie: please stop hijacking my thread with your teabagging stories, kthxbye. :thailor:

I go to a DD in columbus I order a wakeup wrap, hashbrown and medium coffee. They give me hashbrowns and coffee. I ask where is my wrap. They said what is that. I look at my reciept. They charged me for a bottle of soda that they never gave me. I had them refund me the money for the soda
Posted via Mobile Device

Hopefully with all of you going to TC, we will get many different accounts of what happened. Hopefully Mrs. B is able to go as well and report. Thanks in advance.

Plus, you know, if he's really an asshole, there's really not all that much we can do.

She knew it when she married me, and she still did it anyway. Not my fault if she's ****ing stupid, right? :coffee:

(And after that comment, stupid won't be getting any more ****ing, I'm sure...)

Back