Anyone planning on watching Giants-'Skins?

Nope, I might be going to Nashville tonight to see Vanderbilt play the Gamecocks.

West End!!!

Represent.

309943619_060512c11f.jpg

by a show of hands how many here will watch simply in the hopes that Eli Manning suffers two Achilles-heel ruptures while being dragged down by a charging-yet-being-grievously-held Washington lineman just after throwing a way-high ball to a leaping-at-midfield David Tyree who cannot catch the ridiculous pass on account of having his head completely separated from his torso by a Washington safety eliminating the possibility of a helmet sticky w/ spilled Gatorade aided completion?

:wave:

popcorn

Keeps me on the good side of the missus since (being and Eagles fan) she hates both teams equally.

<<
You'd cheer for an NFC team to win?
>>

Sure why not ? I rooted against the Colts and the Steelers in their recent SBs.

Because the NFC is teh debil? :shrug:

I thought whiskey was :huh:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_yPIC-o1O3k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_yPIC-o1O3k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nope, I might be going to Nashville tonight to see Vanderbilt play the Gamecocks.

I have planned on watching some of the Vandy, sC game. But now that you said Gamecocks I have a problem with people yelling "Go cocks".

Bring a black eye patch and if the camera is in your area put it on and I'll know you are saying "hi" to me. OR, you can just rip off your top. Your choice.

I have planned on watching some of the Vandy, sC game. But now that you said Gamecocks I have a problem with people yelling "Go cocks".

Bring a black eye patch and if the camera is in your area put it on and I'll know you are saying "hi" to me. OR, you can just rip off your top. Your choice.

I like the "rip of top" option better. That is more my style. ;)

I'm watching tonight. I am jonesing for football like a junkie for his fix and I feel like laughing maniacly when Eli gets that over-sized helmet blasted off his ****ing head and splits his chin open before crying to mommy.
As far as my love for the AFC goes, i hate every team we play AFC or NFC until the final whistle blows and we have the victory. I don't really care in the regular season but if it is the SB and the AFc representative isn't a team i hate like the Jets or Colts I'll root for the AFC

Wow the Redskins suck. Gonna be a long season for the Washington fans.

One of 3 things are going to happen in Washington this year:

1) Campbell figures out the WCO and puts up unreal numbers

2) Campbell doesn't figure out the WCO, Zorn gets canned and a coach with an easier offense comes in.

3) Campbell doesn't figure out the WCO, and gets traded or released, and Zorn picks up a vet QB that knows how to run the WCO

One of 3 things are going to happen in Washington this year:

1) Campbell figures out the WCO and puts up unreal numbers

2) Campbell doesn't figure out the WCO, Zorn gets canned and a coach with an easier offense comes in.

3) Campbell doesn't figure out the WCO, and gets traded or released, and Zorn picks up a vet QB that knows how to run the WCO

I'm going to have to go with selection number 3..........:rimshot:

Back