Are the Steelers doomed this year?

Pittsburgh has begun contacting teams to trade Ben Roethlisberger for a top 10 pick. At least one team considering it. Story far from done.

http://twitter.com/adam_schefter

Adam Schefter is a tool. This is completely illogical. If this happens, then in 2021 when the Steelers haven't even been to a Super Bowl since 08, and we're probably on the 2nd QB post-Ben, after Kordell Stewart 2.0 (Dixon even changed his number to 10 now that Holmes is gone. :banghead: ) people will be killing the Rooneys for trading away a franchise QB who won 2 Super Bowls.
Quarterbacks with Roethlisberger's talent don't grow on trees. To get rid of one based only on accusations, when the only thing you know for sure is he's an immature jerk and an idiot, is insanity.

Brady won 10

Ben missed a game and the Steelers best defensive player (Polamalu) missed 11 games

Ummm ok? Thanks for making excuses for the steelers. I am sure they appreciate it, not sure what brady had to do with it. Wasn't this Ben talk? Can we talk about anything without you throwing a slam at brady? Just wondering.

Ummm ok? Thanks for making excuses for the steelers. I am sure they appreciate it, not sure what brady had to do with it. Wasn't this Ben talk? Can we talk about anything without you throwing a slam at brady? Just wondering.

9 games vs. 10 games is pretty close
Is Brady a winner?

Huh, I was told he wouldn't get a suspension:coffee:

I think the NFL has set a bad bad precedent being the ones to suspend for this. The STEELERS should have been the ones to do it.

Two things: the NFL gave the Steelers a fairly nice concession in their early schedule it appears. WHY? And the Steelers have allowed the NFL to make the suspension despite AR II's early statement that the Steelers would do it.

I feel like this: The Steelers must know that BR would have appealed any suspension they meted out of this length. Hence why it was done this way. If the team does it...BR can appeal via the union. If Goodell does it...he can appeal only to Goodell which is failsauce procedurally. Yeah...I hate the suspension you made Goodell...can I appeal it...TO YOU? :spock:

I think that if De Smith is any kind of decent union pres he will address real issues of fairness to his players in the CBA like THIS ONE instead of all the dipshit posturing he has done about issues that the owners have taken it on the chin with like revenue share for players. But revenue share for the players is "OOOHHH pretty and shiny and high profile". This isn't. This lame appeal process to NFL suspensions is actually grossly unfair to the players though, not the amount of revenue % wise they get as salary pool in the cap. De Smith=fail so far. But I digress.

its the bill clinton treatment

Bill Clinton jizzed all over some sluts dress in the oval office.

Least Ben had the sense to hang on to her ears and ensure the evidence was disposed of

Bill Clinton jizzed all over some sluts dress in the oval office.

Least Ben had the sense to hang on to her ears and ensure the evidence was disposed of

How Clinton couldn't get that fatty to swallow is a great mystery to me:coffee:

Because it was probably a gusher and the thing was like a firehose when it went off

I'd think she would have had some serious suction going on, and Bill probably had her by the back of the head:shrug:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jMhD4l_HGcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jMhD4l_HGcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The Steelers are now officially doomed. With Ben serving a 6-game suspension, he's being shopped, and they now have their hopes pinned on Leftwich... ROFL

The Steelers are now officially doomed. With Ben serving a 6-game suspension, he's being shopped, and they now have their hopes pinned on Leftwich... ROFL

This thread has gone off topic, you need to post this in a football thread:coffee:

Back