Are we headed for a QB controversy?

You have the tendency to bring up Brady anytime there's any window of opportunity. There's the Brady planet for a reason. You're welcome to post about him to your heart's content over there.
I didn’t bring him up though.

But knowing the problem we have had you could have walked away. Not every single post that has Brady in it that you have not created means we need to reply to it.

I know. 🙃 Trust me. I know

Hence the "window of opportunity" comment. The thinly veiled jabs mixed in with a somewhat relevant post was not lost on me, nor was it on many posters.

Keep it to Zappe/Mac and there will be no reason to step in. Thanks.

Hence the "window of opportunity" comment. The thinly veiled jabs mixed in with a somewhat relevant post was not lost on me, nor was it on many posters.

Keep it to Zappe/Mac and there will be no reason to step in. Thanks.
That is a ridiculous standard. Are we not allowed to have differing opinions? I mean I’ve seen posters flat out insult one another on this thread and not a peep.

I don’t understand the issue. Chevvs mentioned him in context , my post had him in context and literally no one responded other than alouyis who is obsessed to begin with. The discussion didn’t carry on at all as Chevs made a point and I piggybacked off of it and the discussion ended until the Mods brought up Brady who was a minor point of the discussion.

Ill be honest, I think you do understand the issue.

That is a ridiculous standard. Are we not allowed to have differing opinions? I mean I’ve seen posters flat out insult one another on this thread and not a peep.

You're welcome to hit the "report" button.

The standard might seem ridiculous, but you should know at this point why that has to be enforced.

Anyway, back to the original topic. No need to linger this discussion any further.

Ill be honest, I think you do understand the issue.
I really don’t. Brady was a minor point in a larger context of discussing both Mac and Zappe. To me those types of post that seek to analyze things deeper are the whole point of message boards. Literally no one took issue with it other than aloyouis who takes issue with everything but refuses to keep me on ignore by his own admission.

What's lost in this discussion and the stats, which seem to focus on starts, is how Zappe played against a very good Packers team in their house, in his first NFL experience, after Hower left early, and almost beat them. Let's use the smell test: Does anyone think Jones would have been better? I don't. I'm not saying that Zappe is the man, but he is succeeding at what the coaches are telling him to do. It appears to me that Jones wasn't. People judge Zappe based on the teams he's beaten, which are shitty, but Jones gets a pass for beating the shitty Steelers? As others have said, I don't care who plays, just win. Zappe is. Play the hot hand, IMO. I said the same thing with Bledsoe's understudy (see what I did there) and was saying the same thing about JG prior to getting hurt.

She really isn't. In fact, this is the best we can expect from her and it stinks.

Did you catch that she added Brady into this thread too? Criticize the Patriots and add Brady to EVERY SINGLE F'N POST/THREAD.
It isn't just adding Brady. Brady is a former Patriot and talking about his success with 'dink and dunk' passing is fine for everyone here. What is NOT fine is her tossing in how Brady was better that BB over and over and over. It isn't the Patriot Way. It was the Brady way. BB didn't coach Brady, Brady's God-given talents taught BB how he should be coaching.

Talking about Brady is fine. We know the difference between talking about Brady and Mazz spewing her butthurt over every thread.

It isn't just adding Brady. Brady is a former Patriot and talking about his success with 'dink and dunk' passing is fine for everyone here.
Thank you

What's lost in this discussion and the stats, which seem to focus on starts, is how Zappe played against a very good Packers team in their house, in his first NFL experience, after Hower left early, and almost beat them. Let's use the smell test: Does anyone think Jones would have been better? I don't. I'm not saying that Zappe is the man, but he is succeeding at what the coaches are telling him to do. It appears to me that Jones wasn't. People judge Zappe based on the teams he's beaten, which are shitty, but Jones gets a pass for beating the shitty Steelers? As others have said, I don't care who plays, just win. Zappe is. Play the hot hand, IMO. I said the same thing with Bledsoe's understudy (see what I did there) and was saying the same thing about JG prior to getting hurt.
I don’t think you can just sit Mac with the reason being play the hot hand. He is a first round pick for a reason. That being said, I would assume if Bill does have him start that he will be on a very short leash. They will want to see him run the offense the way Zappe has been running it.

Your point about GB is a really good one.

Did you read the rest of the comment?
I did but none of that was pertinent to the post that you and Skip keep harping on.

I don’t think you can just sit Mac with the reason being play the hot hand. He is a first round pick for a reason. That being said, I would assume if Bill does have him start that he will be on a very short leash. They will want to see him run the offense the way Zappe has been running it.

Your point about GB is a really good one.
Why a short lease?BB wants a win at the end of the day. What he has plans for Mac could be different

Why a short lease?BB wants a win at the end of the day. What he has plans for Mac could be different
Because he wants to win.

Breer and Curran echoed similar comments. It has been pretty much everywhere. Even Reiss didn't back down when asked about it although he tried to smile his way out of it as usual. LOL
They didn't. They said the opposite. Also there's this.

Back