Babalu update

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
An update on Babalu posted on FB today:

Update on Jeff, he has moved to a group home where he can get the 24/7 care he needs. It's been two months and I can truly say it's been a good move, the house is 20 minutes from us and we can see him anytime. He has a wonderful staff of people that keep him busy and engaged in activities. We are adjusting to this new normal, I have to say life is not always what you plan.

With mosquito season fast approaching we will keep up post to inform.... Get the word out. I love you all for your love, support, kind words, and encouragement, I count you all as blessings in our lives. Thank you all and go buy bug spray! Thank you for your continued support! Maureen, Ben and Shannon.

I'd been wondering recently how they have all been doing so thank you so much for the update. Maureen is incredible and so are Ben and Shannon !

Gina

All the best wishes to the whole family

From what I see on FB, Jeff is in the hospital again and it seems very concerning. If anyone has any details? obviously say a prayer for him.

From what I see on FB, Jeff is in the hospital again and it seems very concerning. If anyone has any details? obviously say a prayer for him.

I saw this on FB too - no idea what is going on, but they did answer that he was going to be OK. Prayers for Jeff and his family.

Gina

In my thoughts ………..hope everything works out

~Dee~

For those who don't see the posts on FB, here's what was posted:

Thanks from Jeff's parents for your support. Those who truly love Jeff have reached out and called, sent messages or gone to visit Jeff in the hospital so he doesn't feel so alone. Jeff needs your support now more than ever.

I would like to thank all Jeff's friends for visiting him at St Luke's during these trying times for Jeff and family

The Fullers have experienced the unimaginable with grace and dignity. I pray the worst is behind them.

I'll say a few prayers for Jeff and for his family.

I went to a benefit that his friends arranged a few years ago with some other Planet folks and seeing those kids and meeting his wife just crushed me. What a nice family they are.

A fvcking mosquito bite and all their lives would never be the same.

I have no words for how sad this whole thing has been. It's a tragedy.

I'll say a few prayers for Jeff and for his family.

I went to a benefit that his friends arranged a few years ago with some other Planet folks and seeing those kids and meeting his wife just crushed me. What a nice family they are.

A fvcking mosquito bite and all their lives would never be the same.

I have no words for how sad this whole thing has been. It's a tragedy.

I went out and bought a mosquito magnet for my yard after that. The thing is amazing and was worth every penny. Kills thousands of those Bastids.
A huge noticeable decrease in skeeters in my yard and really the whole neighborhood.

Crap.

Gavin%20MacLeod%20%20Kelly's%20Heroes%20(1970).jpg

Hopefully today's news brings a smile to his face.

Back