Baron Samedi's list of manly drinks.

Dude, he's a Goth and shit. Hhe probably drinks human blood from drunk corpses.

Martini, shaken, not stirred. (I actually like Kettle One Martini's with 3 olives.)

Lucky Lager (+1 for the movie it's from)

Heffenreffer

Jack Daniels, jim beam and Makers Mark.

Everclear.

Cant think of much else a manly man would drink besides a nice frozen mudslide with extra whipped cream and chocolate shavings and drizzled with chocolate syrup and chocolate candy straw.

Dude, he's a Goth and shit. Hhe probably drinks human blood from drunk corpses.

Martini, shaken, not stirred. (I actually like Kettle One Martini's with 3 olives.)

Lucky Lager (+1 for the movie it's from)

Heffenreffer

Jack Daniels, jim beam and Makers Mark.

Everclear.

Cant think of much else a manly man would drink besides a nice frozen mudslide with extra whipped cream and chocolate shavings and drizzled with hot man syrup and chocolate candy straw.

Least thats how Leon takes his in the face like a man

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks. Any scotch will do as long as it's not a blend of course. Single malt Glenlivet, Glenfiddich perhaps maybe a Glen... any Glen."

Jon-Favreau-Swingers.jpg

Beer -...REAL beer.....not the Keystone/Budweiser/Coors pisswater stuff...I'm talkin ales and lagers...Sam Adams, harpoon, Guiness...stuff like that

Tequila
Bourbon/Whiskey
Scotch ( I know...)
Red Wine
Apertif's
Coffee that tastes like coffee
...that sort of thing.

There are some tweeners like Vodka and rum, could go eitehr way depending on what you mix it with.

Girlie drinks;

Schnapps
Southern Comfort
Sambuca
Whatever that green, melon flavored garbage is..
White wine.
Kahlua
Coffee that tastes like anything else but coffee, like French Vanilla or hazelnut

..any other kind of sweet, sugary crap. Sweet and sugary was made to get women to drink. Comparing these to manly drinks is like comparing a cigarette to a cigar...an abomination.

Some rules of thumb....

1) If you are mixing with fruit juice, it better be orange juice or tomato juice...or you are drinking a girlie drink

2) If it has unnatural colors, like green or purple, it is a girlie drink.

3) If it is not something you can normally drink straight, or on the rocks, it's a girlie drink.

4) If it comes with funny straws or umbrellas...it's a girle drink.

5) If your wife drinks it, it's probably a girlie drink unless it's beer or wine.

6) If it has a cutsie, funny name supposed to make peopel giggle, like slippery nipple...it's a girlie drink.

7) If it taste like some kind candy, it's a girlie drink. May as well go suck on a lollipop.

There are some you have to be careful of...because it may not be so obvious....

Amaretto = girlie drink. It seems to fit the rules for manliness, but it's not. Use Frangelico.

Triple Sec = Girlie drink.
Some guys get fooled because they drink it in crappy margaritas. Those are cheapo, crappy margaritas. REAL margaritas use Gran Marnier. That's what men drink.

Some of my personal favorites

Bourbon on the rocks.

Margarita (with golden aged tequila and Gran Marnier)

Bloody Maria = Tequila with V8 juice and a dash of tobasco

A good Merlot...even a cheap merlot...hell, any merlot.

Jack Daniels on the rocks.

Crown Royale on the rocks.

Coffee with Frangelico.

Limoncello

In short....other than apertif's....if a woman takes a sip and says "MMMM, it tastes like _______", it's a girlie drink.

Manly drinks don't taste like anything but what's in the glass.

EDIT: Everclear is a little boy drink. It is horrible and no reason to drink it except to prove you can drink it and get drunk. It has no aesthetic value whatsoever except to prove how adolescent you are.
Men drink to appreciate the qualities of the drink, and enjoy the centuries of craftsmenship that led to it.
Boys drink to show other boys and girls how drunk they can get.

Beer -...REAL beer.....not the Keystone/Budweiser/Coors pisswater stuff...I'm talkin ales and lagers...Sam Adams, harpoon, Guiness...stuff like that

Tequila
Bourbon/Whiskey
Scotch ( I know...)
Red Wine
Apertif's
...that sort of thing.

There are some tweeners like Vodka and rum, could go eitehr way depending on what you mix it with.

Girlie drinks;

Schnapps
Southern Comfort
Sambuca
White wine.
Kahlua
Coffee that tastes like anything else but coffee, like French Vanilla or hazelnut

..any other kind of sweet, sugary crap. Sweet and sugary was made to get women to drink. Comparing these to manly drinks is like comparing a cigarette to a cigar...an abomination.

Some rules of thumb....

1) If you are mixing with fruit juice, it better be orange juice or tomato juice...or you are drinking a girlie drink

3) If it is not something you can normally drink straight, or on the rocks, it's a girlie drink.

5) If your wife drinks it, it's probably a girlie drink unless it's beer or wine.

6) If it has a cutsie, funny name supposed to make peopel giggle, like slippery nipple...it's a girlie drink.

7) If it taste like some kind candy, it's a girlie drink. May as well go suck on a lollipop.

Amaretto = girlie drink. It seems to fit the rules for manliness, but it's not. Use Frangelico.

Some guys get fooled because they drink it in crappy margaritas. Those are cheapo, crappy margaritas. REAL margaritas use Gran Marnier. That's what men drink.

Bourbon on the rocks.

Coffee with Frangelico.

Limoncello

In short....other than apertif's....if a woman takes a sip and says "MMMM, it tastes like _______", it's a girlie drink.

what's your opinions on the amount of cheese on a hamburger

Cant think of much else a manly man would drink besides a nice frozen mudslide with extra whipped cream and chocolate shavings and drizzled with chocolate syrup and chocolate candy straw.

Where do they serve that with a chocolate candy straw?

My favorite drink is Southern Punch. And not sure if you guys think that's a girlie drink but I have a good guy friend that loves it too. Sometimes we'll go out after work (or during our lunch break :)) and have a drink, and we will look at each other, smile and say "Sooouthern Puuuunch!"

My favorite drink is Southern Punch. And not sure if you guys think that's a girlie drink but I have a good guy friend that loves it too. Sometimes we'll go out after work (or during our lunch break :)) and have a drink, and we will look at each other, smile and say "Sooouthern Puuuunch!"

I know why he likes it:coffee:

Tequila
Bourbon/Whiskey
Scotch ( I know...)
Red Wine
Apertif's
...that sort of thing.

Girlie drinks;

Schnapps
Southern Comfort
Sambuca
White wine.
Kahlua

Some rules of thumb....

Bourbon on the rocks.

Coffee with Frangelico.

Limoncello

EDIT: Everclear is a little boy drink. It is horrible and no reason to drink it except to prove you can drink it and get drunk. It has no aesthetic value whatsoever except to prove how adolescent you are.
Men drink to appreciate the qualities of the drink, and enjoy the centuries of craftsmenship that led to it.
Boys drink to show other boys and girls how drunk they can get.
I think I found where the fail started :doh:

Schnapps German men = manly = drink much schnapps

Sambuca in coffee >>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL coffee drinks

White wine The fish your having for dinner is on line one

Kahlua HAKEENATAU!!!!!

1) If you are mixing with fruit juice, it better be orange juice or tomato juice...or you are drinking a girlie drink Oh, so that rum and pineapple juice is off limits too? How about hot apple cider with rum init

3) If it is not something you can normally drink straight, or on the rocks, it's a girlie drink.What CANT you drink straight?

4) If it comes with funny straws or umbrellas...it's a girle drink. Scorpion bowl, Mai Tai, SUFFERING FVCKING BASTARD How can a GD suffering bastard not be a manly drink! Just because they put a friggin umbrella init?

Amaretto = girlie drink. It seems to fit the rules for manliness, but it's not. Use Frangelico. Semantics, really it is

Jack Daniels on the rocks. Inferior product, drink more bourbon

There are no manly drinks in a Chinese restaraunt drink menu.

Additions:

Cappucino or Espresso = manly

Latte = Girlie Cappucino.

As for the fish...well...I drink Merlot with fish. I don't give a damn what society says. White wine is like drinking grape soda. The whole white meat=white wine thing is just advertising so they can dump the crap wine onto the public for profit.

If you want white, have champaigne with the fish.

There are no manly drinks in a Chinese restaraunt drink menu.

Additions:

Cappucino or Espresso = manly

Latte = Girlie Cappucino.

As for the fish...well...I drink Merlot with fish. I don't give a damn what society says. White wine is like drinking grape soda. The whole white meat=white wine thing is just advertising so they can dump the crap wine onto the public for profit.

If you want white, have champaigne with the fish.
What's the correct wine to have with facepalm? Dear lord, son, you've packed more fail into this thread than I thought humanly possible, and done it in short order.

Back