Belichick has a black eye

Maybe he tried to tell Edelman they were going to limit his snaps.

This is being reported on ESPNInsider:

Turmoil in New England?

As many have seen by now, New England Patriots head football coach Bill Belichick was sporting a noticeable bruise on his left eye. In typical fashion, Belichick disregarded questions relating to the "injury" by stating that he would live.

The humor, however, is something that will ultimately be short lived if reports coming out of New England prove to be accurate. It is no coincidence that New England Patriots star Tight End, Rob Gronkowski, was not in attendance for the teams practice on Tuesday. Reports are indicating that he and Belichick got into a heated argument before practice, and the star Tight End threw a punch at Belichick.
More at the link, but this is bad. If true, no way I see Gronkowski being allowed to stay part of this team, and if true I don't see the Pats going very far in the playoffs.

please don't ban me

More at the link, but this is bad. If true, no way I see Gronkowski being allowed to stay part of this team, and if true I don't see the Pats going very far in the playoffs.

please don't ban me

Apparently it's already really fvcking cold in Maine and don't have a hat.

please don't ban me

I won't negrep you....but the fact that everyone bought this on first instinct is interesting.

Although "ESPN Insider" should have been my first indication...

BB would be dead if Gronk hit him with a haymaker. More likely the cougar belted him and Gronk got a day off to avoid an injury in the padded practice since he has been playing.

Here's my theory ESPN and the NFL front office are desperate to take the focus off Peyton Manning's HGH scandal and they are grasping at straws.

Why would you wish flammable teeth on anyone?

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

"I'm on to your sister."

(WHACK!)

You lot are bloody obsessed with teeth; I swear that a US jury would find a serial killer innocent if they had nice teeth.

So I heard BB respond to the inquiries about his eye and he totally sounded and looked full on postgame level pissy. Not a crack of a smile as I'd expect when talking about something like that.

So I heard BB respond to the inquiries about his eye and he totally sounded and looked full on postgame level pissy. Not a crack of a smile as I'd expect when talking about something like that.
Yea not a good thing either...

I really can't peg him at all though. He's been really jolly when they are practicing for shit (ie pre SB 42) etc. I have no clue what his demeanor is ever based on. He'd be a great serial killer LOL

I really can't peg him at all though. He's been really jolly when they are practicing for shit (ie pre SB 42) etc. I have no clue what his demeanor is ever based on. He'd be a great serial killer LOL
I just hope nothing seriously happen in the locker room etc..

Most likely he was supervising a passing drill. Brady zinged one to Lafell, the ball went straight through his hands and clocked Belichick in the eye.

I just hope nothing seriously happy in the locker room etc..

Has anyone seen Bob Kraft? Maybe he asked BB to take a dive "for the good of the 32", and sucker punched him before Belichick could get a punch off?

Back