Belichick Pissed about WW's take out on Talib

Mid,

You are the ultimate sucker, but I still luv ya. :wave:

lol, but that is what you said....I saw the play, I thought he went after him, BB coming out and saying it, makes me think it even more, its not something he does. Its not crying or whining, its an observation. At the very best it was a horrible illegal pick. One that was called on Hooman that was not even in the same ballpark that cost us points.

SO far a douche bag troll and very nice upstanding person but a jets fan, have agreed with this, which would make me question myself if I posted it.
why should the post be questioned when the poster has been here for 7 yrs and over 13000 posts.........perhaps we should all just agree with all things patriot

Mid, I'm not even sure what argument you are trying to make, outside of trying to insult other posters.

Bill is wrong here. Even if he is right about the intent of the pick, he is STILL wrong to call it out the way he did.

..and he is wrong about the intent of the pick.

And it would have made no difference in the outcome of the game, either way.
I'd agree with you again.....but I don't want to get embarrassed by Mid

I am not trying to insult anyone except the idiot troll, and sorry you say he is wrong I disagree. I think a blind person could see his intent was to pick, how could you not, but you had no issue insulting pats fans in the process, so I guess thats ok.
then why bring me into your insult of him :huh:

When you go high to a player running across the field not looking, there is a high possibility you can injure them, that is why they have a ton of rules against this. Talib was not even on the play, he was covering the outside receiver, Welker went at him and only him. AS you said at best, it was a very illegal pick.
welker is 5' 9" and 170 lbs......everybody is "higher" then him

Either which way, we don't have to go into intent. The play was a violation of the rules and should have been flagged. It wasn't.

And while it might not ultimately have changed the outcome of the game, it certainly changed the game.

These type of "Pick" plays go on several times in nearly every game.....I'm quite certain Wes has done the same play as a Patriot

These type of "Pick" plays go on several times in nearly every game.....I'm quite certain Wes has done the same play as a Patriot

It was a penalty then, too that they didn't call.

Just because "everyone does it" doesn't make it any less of a penalty.

It was a penalty then, too that they didn't call.

Just because "everyone does it" doesn't make it any less of a penalty.
I never said it wasn't a penalty....what I'm saying is if it happens in most games.....and if Wes more then likely did it as a patriot......why is there such anger towards it..........oh yeah....because it happened AGAINST the pats

I never said it wasn't a penalty....what I'm saying is if it happens in most games.....and if Wes more then likely did it as a patriot......why is there such anger towards it..........oh yeah....because it happened AGAINST the pats

Depends who you talk to. I didn't say one word when Hooman got called for his. Because it was PI. I just wish the refs would call it all across the league against everyone. I've been saying that since the Colts were changing the rules.

Depends who you talk to. I didn't say one word when Hooman got called for his. Because it was PI. I just wish the refs would call it all across the league against everyone. I've been saying that since the Colts were changing the rules.
The refs have been awful the past two seasons especially.....and IMO, it seems to be across the board in baseball and hockey as well. IMO, since replay ....officiating has steadily deteriorated

The refs have been awful the past two seasons especially.....and IMO, it seems to be across the board in baseball and hockey as well. IMO, since replay ....officiating has steadily deteriorated

I did not sense in that game, that they were..."on our side" I figured this out shortly after calling dennard for holding on a play he was taken out by another illegal pick play.

I did not sense in that game, that they were..."on our side" I figured this out shortly after calling dennard for holding on a play he was taken out by another illegal pick play.

IMO....most fans....in all sports always feel as though the refs are against them at some point

I think the refs have been against EVERY team at some point this year. What a shitty year of officiating. Hope the NFL does something to clean it up next year.

lol, but that is what you said....I saw the play, I thought he went after him, BB coming out and saying it, makes me think it even more, its not something he does. Its not crying or whining, its an observation. At the very best it was a horrible illegal pick. One that was called on Hooman that was not even in the same ballpark that cost us points.

All I am arguing against is the notion, OR any implication, that Welker intended to inflict injury.

That's all.

As for my comments about Pats fans acting liky whiny little biatches when they lose.

This thread stands as testament to the fact.

EDIT: For the record, I would remind the board that I am the only person here that I know of in the "Banned For Life" Club on Ganggreen.com. I am a hard core Pats fan.
But I survived Bucky Dent, Bill Buckner, and Desmond Howard. This one barely even stings.

Parcells had an interesting take on officiating this morning.

He brought up an old adage that "reduce variables, increase performance." Well we've done the exact opposite with all this new "safety" BS and as a result the performance is slipping. These guys are human after all. You can only pay attention to so many things.

If you're dead set on making sure no one gives the QB a bad touch, it's understandable you might miss a holding call.

If it appears officials are on any team's "side", they are doing a crappy job.

Back