" Bill Belichicks Concerns"

duckstruck

Reaction score
I was just watching NESN and they were doing a story on the upcoming Training Camp for the Patriots.

The reporter stated "That the # 1 Concern for Bill Belichick is Tight End" because of ... you know the story.

#2 Defensive End and Pass Rush
#3 Over all leadership for the team.

** My question is does anyone know if these are really Bill Belichicks concerns in that order or is it NESN taking some reporting license here?

Well...I can see the first concern, but not sure the other two are the biggest concerns.

Whether he should be remeasured or if he's confident his ring finger hasn't changed in size since February of 2005.

Budgeting for more Trophy Polish once the new hardware comes in.......

Dude shouldn't have renamed his boat "VRings" he should have renamed it "Clocking Rings"
:coffee:

Did anyone listen to Tedy's podcast with Reiss? It's long (48 min) but I thought it was a good listen. Tedy thinks it's possible Tebow was brought in mainly for character and Reiss seemed to agree. Tedy says that they need more AP (Anthony Pleasant that is) type vets. On Spikes not being there for voluntaries, Tedy pointed out that Vrabel usually wasn't either but the difference is do the Pats feel the same about Spikes as they did with Vrabel.

Story link:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4745195/podcast-bruschi-on-offseason

Podcast link:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/boston/play?id=9482900

I was just watching NESN and they were doing a story on the upcoming Training Camp for the Patriots.

The reporter stated "That the # 1 Concern for Bill Belichick is Tight End" because of ... you know the story.

#2 Defensive End and Pass Rush
#3 Over all leadership for the team.

** My question is does anyone know if these are really Bill Belichicks concerns in that order or is it NESN taking some reporting license here?

Knowing how much BB likes to share his feeling with the media, I'd say he got this straight from the horse's ass.

Knowing how much BB likes to share his feeling with the media, I'd say he got this straight from the horse's ass.

I agree with you. BB is not going to tell the competition what his worries aka the Patriots weakness's are. Especially in order of priority. :shake:

On Spikes not being there for voluntaries, Tedy pointed out that Vrabel usually wasn't either but the difference is do the Pats feel the same about Spikes as they did with Vrabel.
Probably a helluva lot better about Spikes considering Vrabel is a dirty buckeye.

Probably a helluva lot better about Spikes considering Vrabel is a dirty buckeye.

Here's the thing, just as I begin to think you could be right with all your optimism & I begin to buy in, you post something like this and, once again, I'm back to reality. :sulk:

Here's the thing, just as I begin to think you could be right with all your optimism & I begin to buy in, you post something like this and, once again, I'm back to reality. :sulk:

Just ignore any college related stuff and pay attention to the rest. :coffee:

There is nothing more real than dirty buckeye swine.

Back