Boston Bruins hockey

He had a wide open net and choked. Choked might be a strong word, that was a hard pass. Nah I'm going with choked.
It hoped over his stick. bad puck luck. Choking is what the celtics did in game 5.

It hoped over his stick. bad puck luck.
Yes because he tried to corral it instead of just one timing it, bad decision. It was so wide open, all he had to do was hit the net, no reason to catch and shoot.

Yes because he tried to corral it instead of just one timing it
How do you one time a bouncing puck? That kind of play happens all the time. Saying he choked is ridiculous. it was just bad puck luck.

How do you one time a bouncing puck? That kind of play happens all the time. Saying he choked is ridiculous. it was just bad puck luck.
I see it done all the time in the NHL, especially when only a few feet from the net. Much more likely to get off a shot than controlling the puck. He has stone hands, great at holding the puck, great skater but there's a reason why he only averages about 13 goals a year with all that skill. I like him but just another terrible contract by the Bruins.

I see it done all the time in the NHL, especially when only a few feet from the net. Much more likely to get off a shot than controlling the puck. He has stone hands, great at holding the puck, great skater but there's a reason why he only averages about 13 goals a year with all that skill. I like him but just another terrible contract by the Bruins.
That may or may not be true. But the puck hoped over his stick lol. He didn't try to coral anything. He tried to one time it. And the puck hoped. It happens to pasta all the time.

That may or may not be true. But the puck hoped over his stick lol. He didn't try to coral anything. He tried to one time it. And the puck hoped. It happens to pasta all the time.
Maybe I have to see it again then, because I remember it hitting his stick and popping over, not that it hopped over right before getting there. If it was the latter I'll take it back.

Maybe I have to see it again then, because I remember it hitting his stick and popping over, not that it hopped over right before getting there. If it was the latter I'll take it back.
It doesn't matter anyway. There's no way to know if ranta makes the save or not.

As much as I dislike Tampa. i love to see Toronto's misery continue. They blow another series, lol.

I could not stomach seeing him in another uniform. Fingers crossed he returns.

I had a feeling that Patrice was going to either stick with Boston or retire, whoever started that rumor that he was thinking about going to the Canadiens should be horse whipped.

I had a feeling that Patrice was going to either stick with Boston or retire, whoever started that rumor that he was thinking about going to the Canadiens should be horse whipped.
It was tony amonti. He was on with felger on his post game bruins show. He said he was hearing things from people he knows. That bergi was going to follow his former agent. That's now the gm for the habs. He was completely wrong.

Last edited:
Patrice was a Nordiques fan growing up, no way he would go to Montreal.

Back