Boston Bruins hockey

I’d say we will know shortly if they stand pat with the lineup or not.

The panthers got Tarasenko from Ottawa.

Maddening isn't it? I just have no faith in them when it's a 1 goal lead going late into the 3rd and Heinen missing that empty net didn't help either.
It's driving me nuts. All heinen had to do. Was go to his backhand on that play. Shooting with his forehand allowed the defender to affect the shot. He could have blocked off the defender. If he went to the backhand.

i really thought they were going to put this one away in regulation. man that is frustrating as hell. wtf
This song is getting old. How many really late goals has this team given up and then lost in OT/SO? I don't have a clue anymore what ails this team. As an aside Connor McDavid is a seriously fast skater. I saw a couple of rushes last night that were shockingly fast. I knew he was fast but damn. And just a part of a generational talent's game.

I need this game tonight. Up 4 to 1 vs the putrid smelling donkey balls leaf team. On a night celebrating the 11 cup team. Got to have this game. I hate seeing bertuzzi in that blue uniform. he's having a typical bertuzzi night. He's causing problems all over the ice. Kicking pucks in. stripping McEvoy stick. Fighting. Drawing penalties. He is a menace.

Last edited:
I need this game tonight. Up 4 to 1 vs the putrid smelling donkey balls leaf team. On a night celebrating the 11 cup team. Got to have this game. I hate seeing bertuzzi in that blue uniform. he's having a typical bertuzzi night. He's causing problems all over the ice. Kicking pucks in. stripping McEvoy stick. Fighting. Drawing penalties. He is a menace.
I wish he was still a Bruin. I love that guy.

Solid win and a needed statement goal off the 5 on 3 PP following the cheap hit on Marchand. Got a little nervous at 2-1 but that was a solid showing last night.

The Minnesota Wild have traded Pat Maroon to the Bruins.

He's coming off back surgery, but should be ready to play soon. Only making $800k for the rest of the season, so a solid move.
no way really?

Yeah Maroon for a 6th rounder
lolol i love it. he's one of those players you hate when he's on the other team. But love when he's on yours. He brings a lot of sand paper. And he won't be tight out there. Like some of the bruins.

I feel the same way. He's a free agent this year. Fingers crossed they bring him back.
That and keeping both goalies. I know some here feel get what you can for one of them but these having 2 #1's you can rotate is an unheard of luxury in todays game. They should have done that in the playoffs last year. You beat Linus one night and you get Swayman the next? Pretty intimidating. I know this team has holes but I hope they hang on to these guys.

Word is they wanted to trade Ullmark to LA but it didn't happen, possibly from Ullmark nixing it due to no trade list.

Trying to figure out if Peeke is any good, looks like a JAG at first glance. I guess they are nervous because Forbort and Lindholm are nicked up. Needed bodies.
I'd guess McLaughlin is back to Providence too.

That and keeping both goalies. I know some here feel get what you can for one of them but these having 2 #1's you can rotate is an unheard of luxury in todays game. They should have done that in the playoffs last year. You beat Linus one night and you get Swayman the next? Pretty intimidating. I know this team has holes but I hope they hang on to these guys.
I hate that they kept ullmark. According to felger and mazz. He blocked a trade to the kings. Sweeney should have spent his time. Trying to trade him. To a team not on his no trade list.

Back