Bought a new car today

Pig - have you beaten up any cops? or have some cool pictures of yourself on the beach in Maui?

Just curious:coffee:

I'm the 2nd winner of the $1.5 billion Power Ball, but I don't want anyone to know yet. It's our secret. :STFU:

Guys, I have a big problem. Hope someone can offer some advice.

I recently bought a boat but I'm kind of on the fence. It only has 3 staterooms and I'm not sure if that is large enough to keep all my bitches happy while I head to the virgin islands this spring.

I guess my question is, how many 'companions' is enough for a 4 week trip to the virgin islands? You guys are the best ;)

here she is.

3605244_20131007123458650_1_LARGE.jpg

I have 17 head of cat on my 1.02 acre estate at the mouth of the Housatonic River. Both my boys are Eagle scouts (not really) and my daughter flies helicopters out of Sikorsky Airport (again not really). Ron Howard is a regular customer. I played 12 years of unorganized softball (this is true). Never once committed an error (not really) and I currently hold for the CT ASA record for runs scored (allowed) in a game with 23.

I'm a bit pissed. I drove down to Southern Colorado yesterday and went over 3 pretty crazy passes. All above 10k ft. I took pics to show the sheriff what 10k looked like. All for not know.

I'm a bit pissed. I drove down to Southern Colorado yesterday and went over 3 pretty crazy passes. All above 10k ft. I took pics to show the sheriff what 10k looked like. All for not know.

If you really want to, you can find him on other forums posting the exact same crap.

Back