Boycott NBC-Peacock

Taylor Swift is super underrated. :coffee:
I'm not gonna lie, I don't hate her like most seem to. I just have a very, very strong dislike for all things Chiefs. That and I have grown to like McDaniel. The dude is just awkward as hell and it cracks me up.

No! No, I will not boycott. You didn't ask nicely.

You're not the boss of me. 😅

I'm not gonna lie, I don't hate her like most seem to. I just have a very, very strong dislike for all things Chiefs. That and I have grown to like McDaniel. The dude is just awkward as hell and it cracks me up.
i don't know enough about her public persona to hate or like it. i do loathe her buddies ,the maHOmes girls though

Bitch ain't the boss of me either. She taught me I have none other than myself.

:)

Scratch that, reality is the boss, if I'm to survive and flourish its reality who must be understood and abided by.

has anyone seen mora's commercial that reprises this? all i can say is he must need $$$ cuz he was not a fan of this moment being replayed to him over and over. :rofl:

The fact that it is explicitly a trial balloon makes the case for a boycott stronger.

Scratch that, reality is the boss, if I'm to survive and flourish its reality who must be understood and abided by.
Reality used to be a friend of mine.

I used to be friends with Reality. She used to be a pal real close to me. But she tried to hide from me what was in store...

Etc. [/PM Dawn]

My 2 bros and myself have formed a group, Football Fans United, or Double FU.
I'm looking into a way of contacting to board of NBC Universal to advise them of our boycott and upcoming national protest.

Please JL and others feel free to join Double FU. No membership fees.

Is NBC carrying it for free in Miami and Hogfarmerville? I'd think they'd face some serious blowback if they didn't at least do that.

My 2 bros and myself have formed a group, Football Fans United, or Double FU.
I'm looking into a way of contacting to board of NBC Universal to advise them of our boycott and upcoming national protest.

Please JL and others feel free to join Double FU. No membership fees.
please keep us updated :)

Is NBC carrying it for free in Miami and Hogfarmerville? I'd think they'd face some serious blowback if they didn't at least do that.
yes, home markets get it on free tv. Same as TNF games
I'm sure that's the next thing they will try to take away though

If you live outside of Kansas City, the game is available only on Peacock, NBC’s streaming service. In Kansas City, the game will be broadcast on KSHB, Channel 41.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article283952248.html#storylink=cpy

Miami will play at Kansas City at 8 p.m. Saturday on Peacock, NBC’s streaming service. The game also will air on NBC-6 in Miami-Fort Lauderdale.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article283868968.html#storylink=cpy

i'm not getting the browns game in my home market because directv/at &t is still feuding with nbc. it's been months now.

Back