Brady has lost his mind!

I had a visceral reaction just watching as he stood there, even before he jumped.

How dare he do that! Doesn't he know he has to wait until we are done with him????:coffee:

Looks like a lot of fun to me. :toast:

Lost his mind? :facepalm:

According to sources Tom has also booked a 10 night stay in Pamplona begining July 5th and is trying to arrange time off from work to attend the festivites at the KL Tower beginning October 1. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

I hope that's not some kind of bandage on his knee.

CBRj3NIUcAA8j0w.jpg:large

I sure BB & Kraft gave him a call. After see that video. Does Brady have a clause in his contact. Banning him from doing dangerous thing like that.

I'm glad that Brady is getting out of the house and having fun with his family on the beach. It doesn't get much better than playing with your kids in the sand. Those are the kinds of memories that never fade much.

I'm glad he's hanging out with Jordan and Keegan Bradley and playing golf and hoops like normal people do, albeit most of us never played with the greatest player who ever lived. I even hope that Tom played a hundred buck nassau with Jordan -- a notorious gambler -- and put him away on the last hole. Following several presses. Jordan is a good player, but I think Brady might have the edge on the links from what I understand. There are two guys that are used to breathing rarified air and I hope they become good friends.

I'm glad he's jumping off cliffs like semi-normal people do. Screw the worriers and live your life. Let Bob Kraft later chide him about it while secretly living vicariously through a man still young enough to do so.

I'm glad he's sharing this information with the world even though he has taken some criticism by doing so.

I think our boy is in a very good place in his life and enjoying the fruits of his labors, which is as it should be. There have been times when I wondered if he wasn't particularly comfortable with the life of a mega-celebrity, but it seems to me that he's found a way to relax a little and embrace the craziness of being a big deal in this time and age. If that is true, then good for him.

Wining that trophy no doubt helped him to relax and I have little doubt that when the summer of Tom is over that he'll be tanned, rested and ready to do it all over. Until then, I hope he milks the hell out of it.

I'm glad that Brady is getting out of the house and having fun with his family on the beach. It doesn't get much better than playing with your kids in the sand. Those are the kinds of memories that never fade much.

Me too. Best part of the brief clip I saw was his son asking breathlessly, "Are you gonna do it, dad? Are you gonna JUMP!" and of course, dad did.

Hero worship like that is the kind every proud papa needs.

:)

Back