Brady is back….

Good for Tom.. Live your life but he's starting to make antonio brown look like less of a diva than he is.

I am not sure what went on the last two months but I fear that Tom's next announcement will be his divorce. The fact that he is back with Tampa after just 8 weeks "retired" means he was not trying to leverage the retirement to land with another team like the niners but wanted to play all along and most likely was forced by Gisele to retire. I did read a ton of headlines by the celebrity press that said she gave him an ultimatum. I really hope not and hope they are doing Ok but man ...

That all being said, I am pretty psyched to see him lace it up another year and follow through on his goal to play until age 45. I have my concerns about Tampa though. I am glad they franchised Godwin but they are going to lose a lot of talent. I like Licht a lot and expect him to put together a solid team but Arians leaves so much to be desired. I am kind of hoping that Tom's decision to come back was predicated on Arians being gone. Also, the NFC is a ghost town aside from the Packers and Rams. Tom will clean up the South and then be one of the top 3 favorites to come out of the NFC. Should be a fun ride.

Just heard Brady is only going to cost that Bucs $20 mil. That is amazing.

Just heard Brady is only going to cost that Bucs $20 mil. That is amazing.
Their goes the cap space. They just created from Via deal . They only have 3 mill left .

Last edited:
Their goes the cap space. They just created from Via deal . They only have 3 mill left .
They going to lose a bunch of FAs so space will open. I would imagine Gronk will come back now. Jensen already did.

The only thing that makes his return a benefit ( interesting) , is the thought of Mac being able to bitch slap his arse.Go Mac !.

If Tom Brady robbed a bank in broad daylight, surrendered on the sidewalk outside the bank with TV cameras everywhere, Tom E. Curran would say it was a case of mistaken identity. What a rump swab! And, other than his Brady takes, I really like and enjoy his opinions.

Was listening to Skip Bayliss on this. Something funny about the Arians-Brady situation. Arians was at the combine and flatly said no, that door is shit when asked about Tom coming back. And he even threw a little hade Tom's way so you would think there had been no discussion at that stage. And Bayliss seems pretty certain that a well-placed source he has says the relationship between Arians and Tom is not the greatest.

So......Tom must have negotiated some very favourable scenario for him coming back. he probably did it with Licht. Minimal input from Arians on offense, let Tom run it for the most part etc.

Will we hear in the next few weeks that the Bucs and Arians have agreed to part ways? Arians is probably not that stupid, but he is an emasculated coach that's for sure. Brady's ego is too big now to let anyone else take charge.

View: https://twitter.com/GreshKeefe/status/1503476060083703808

Last edited:
Strange....Vegas bookies are saying a large amount of cash was pulled on Tampa for the SB ahead of this announcement....

87123217.png

Brady can hit 100,000 total yards this season. He is at 97+ right now.

LOL. Shank really? I will wager Shank writes more about Brady's season next year than the Pats. No reporter is "out." The goat drives way too many clicks ...

Back