Brady is back….

Personally, I am happy he is returning.... just for big ben's sake, I couldn't see them both getting into the HOF together.

Edit. now watch big ben unretire, it's been that kind of world. lol.

"The media made me do it! I didn't want to retire but the media already reported it, so I had to!"

No, this is on the father. I cannot see the guy who told his coach, "Don't put this guy on the field because I won't throw to him" retire from friggin' football because Skip Bayless said he was retiring. Nope, don't see it. This is just a Gronk-like or Favre-like stay-in-the-limelight move, except Brady had the grace not to wait until the Bucs went through FA and the draft and THEN dump his unretired cap on the team. And as attention whore-esque as Brady has become, he's still light years from being Favre.

Last edited:
Brady’s dad is Getting annoying at best
the whole “Brady circus” is tiresome
i enjoy Brady playing football as he is the GOAT
but the over exposure is not helping
in an overhyped world, he was once the low key superstar that did most of his talking on the field
now he is grabbing every $ and hucking sketchy health products under his personal logo
if it comes out he is actually using HGH or something other then avocado ice cream, he has no one to blame but himself for hanging on too long

or maybe he is just that awesome :coffee:

__564509710df4774bdf2439cb2fa881bf_width-600.jpeg

Having the GOAT back is always a GREAT thing, for football, for sports, and for life role models for youth.....

Last edited:
Skip Bayless is saying his very well placed source is saying Tom wanted to go to the Niners but the Bucs said no. No trade. He believed he was finished with the Bucs when he announced his "retirement" hence the long-winded goodbye to them.

Skip is saying Tom and Arians have no real relationship, Tom doesn't like him, Arians isn't the hard worker that Tom was used to in BB, Arians will just casually announce he's off to play golf during TC and in the regular season and he doesn't like the way Arians hangs his players in public. It's believed the Glazers agreed to a buffer between Tom and Arians and Tom will work with Leftwich and Licht and will try and have Arians and Tom have minimal contact.

What a ridiculous situation.

Skip Bayless is saying his very well placed source is saying Tom wanted to go to the Niners but the Bucs said no. No trade. He believed he was finished with the Bucs when he announced his "retirement" hence the long-winded goodbye to them.

Skip is saying Tom and Arians have no real relationship, Tom doesn't like him, Arians isn't the hard worker that Tom was used to in BB, Arians will just casually announce he's off to play golf during TC and in the regular season and he doesn't like the way Arians hangs his players in public. It's believed the Glazers agreed to a buffer between Tom and Arians and Tom will work with Leftwich and Licht and will try and have Arians and Tom have minimal contact.

What a ridiculous situation.
Ridiculous and unsurprising.

Having the GOAT back is always a GREAT thing, for football, for sports, and for life role models for youth.....

Anyone attributing role modeling for young people to professional athletes is engaging in risky business. There are plenty of genuine role models kids interact with personally all the time. Just my take.

Back