Brady is back….

I have to say, this is pretty pathetic. He has turned into a real attention seeker.

He gladly accepted all the accolades when he retired and he changes his mind just a couple of months later?

Not surprised. I never got the feeling he was done.

Maybe when he really retires he'll learn from past mistakes and mention New England in his farewell message. 😆

Hahaha, I never thought he’d stay retired but damn that was a quick reversal. I think it’s hilarious to see all the other fan bases going apoplectic over him coming back, most notably Chefs Planet.

He doesn’t play for the Pats so I don’t care what he does, if he ends his career in a wheel chair he has nobody to blame but himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farvresque attention seeking, not-ready-to-leave-the-limelight.

No one should be surprised.
When you're that great at something, it's not easy to walk away for the rest of your life.

If the Pats don't go to the Super Bowl, I hope Tom wins #8.

It's been several hours at this point. Can I assume that someone has already fully produced the Eminem parody?

Guess who's back, back again?
Brady's back. Tell a friend.

(Two Brazilian supermodels go 'round the outside?)
We were singing that in the control room at the tv station I work at. I may have started it. There was also a bunch of cow puns being thrown around because there was a story about a cow loose in California.

Does Brady have to now unthank all the people that he thanked so much just a month ago?
And do Patriots fans get pissed that he doesn't unthank us enough?

I have to say, this is pretty pathetic. He has turned into a real attention seeker.

He gladly accepted all the accolades when he retired and he changes his mind just a couple of months later?

TB12 can and should do whatever he wants but I think Bruce Arians was correct that TB12 enjoys the attention.

Did he unretire just to force a trade. To his child hood team the 49ers. They're continue to be heavy rumors & speculation about it.

Back