Brady Juicing?

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
Ruh roh. Wonder if Ted Wells will be getting a phone call soon.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...tom-brady-is-going-to-be-juiced-up-vs-browns/

FOXBORO — Although Tom Brady didn’t speak Wednesday, his teammates did for him.

One of those was wide receiver Danny Amendola, who is happy to get his quarterback back following his four-game suspension.

“We’re excited to have our friend back,” Amendola said. “And he’s a good football player. … Obviously, everyone’s psyched, for sure.”

Added Amendola: “He looks great. Tan, happy, pumped and we’re all really excited to get to work.”

Sunday in Cleveland will be Brady’s first real game since last year’s AFC championship game loss in Denver, 20-18. Given it’s been almost nine months since the game, Amendola believes Brady will be fired up for the game.

“I mean, he’s going to be juiced up,” Amendola said. “We’re all going to be ready. We’re all going to be juiced up. We’re going to have a lot of good energy out there.”

As for Brady potentially being rusty being away from the team for four weeks, Amendola doesn’t think that will be the case.

“I don’t really expect him to be too rusty,” he said. “I know he’s been hard at work. I know he hasn’t been here, but he’s been working hard wherever he’s been. That’s no secret to me.”

If you mean avocado juice, then yes!

Guys relax, I'm sure any sketchy substances mailed to the Brady home are for his wife. Nothing to see here.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

God that sounds terrible.

I've tried and tried to eat avocado because it's so good for you but I just can't get into it. Avocado juice?!??

I watched an episode of Bear Grylls recently where he walked up on an enormous, extremely fresh, pile of elephant shit. The thought was in a life threatening situation from dehydration this was a green gold mine.
He proceeded to jam both hands into the shit, pull them out with a handful in each, and then squeeze the fresh bomb to extract the liquid trapped within which he thoughtfully let drip into a canteen to savor later with his lovely guest Ms Hough.
Shit juice. Avocado juice. It's all the same.

Smoothies made with avocado as a main ingredient are delicious, creamy, and much more filling than other fruit or veggie smoothies.

Great recipes usually include some combo of pineapple, blueberries, coconut water, celery, kale, and lemon juice. I also use beet greens because they are packed with good stuff.

Smoothies made with avocado as a main ingredient are delicious, creamy, and much more filling than other fruit or veggie smoothies.

Great recipes usually include some combo of pineapple, blueberries, coconut water, celery, kale, and lemon juice. I also use beet greens because they are packed with good stuff.

Thanks for the tip. Tbh I never thought of that angle.

Great recipes usually include some combo of pineapple, blueberries, coconut water, celery, kale, and lemon juice. I also use beet greens because they are packed with good stuff. :rimshot:

fyp

I've tried and tried to eat avocado because it's so good for you but I just can't get into it. Avocado juice?!??

I watched an episode of Bear Grylls recently where he walked up on an enormous, extremely fresh, pile of elephant shit. The thought was in a life threatening situation from dehydration this was a green gold mine.
He proceeded to jam both hands into the shit, pull them out with a handful in each, and then squeeze the fresh bomb to extract the liquid trapped within which he thoughtfully let drip into a canteen to savor later with his lovely guest Ms Hough.

Jesus don't get me started on that imposter.

You know what you shouldn't do out in the bush? Drink shit water. It's far more likely to contain parasites or other nasties that will cause you to vomit which will simply speed up the dehydration process.

Jesus don't get me started on that imposter.

You know what you shouldn't do out in the bush? Drink shit water. It's far more likely to contain parasites or other nasties that will cause you to vomit which will simply speed up the dehydration process.

He boiled it.

So it was really a hot shit tea.

Oh, and he found some good grubs the size of your thumb in a rotten log that he tossed in for a shit/grub soup.

Of all the wilderness survival shows on TV, Grylls has got to be the worst.

Turn them into guacamole... :shrug_n:

Yeah, I can recall one episode where he was in a steep sided ravine, with a fast flowing river running through it, and he came to a debris pile of trees that blocked his path.

The ravine was too steep to climb out of so he decided the best idea was to swim under the pile of trees since he thought he could see an opening through the water.

:spock:

Yeah, that's a good idea. Dive under water with a very strong flowing current pushing you against this pile of trees. If there isn't an opening that is big enough for you to get through, or to snag your clothing on, you'll never be able to get back up stream to get back out of the hole.

Moron.

He boiled it.

So it was really a hot shit tea.

Oh, and he found some good grubs the size of your thumb in a rotten log that he tossed in for a shit/grub soup.

Grubs are actually pretty nutritious assuming they aren't the posoinous variety.

Drinking shit water even if it's boiled shit water is still a bad idea.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Not only is it fake as shit, half the stuff he does is just for dramatic effect and would get you killed if you tried it in a real survival situation. Bear gets away with it because it's staged and there's a safety crew there.

Yeah, I can recall one episode where he was in a steep sided ravine, with a fast flowing river running through it, and he came to a debris pile of trees that blocked his path.

The ravine was too steep to climb out of so he decided the best idea was to swim under the pile of trees since he thought he could see an opening through the water.

:spock:

Yeah, that's a good idea. Dive under water with a very strong flowing current pushing you against this pile of trees. If there isn't an opening that is big enough for you to get through, or to snag your clothing on, you'll never be able to get back up stream to get back out of the hole.

Moron.

I've seen him do so much shit like that where it looks cool in a staged environment but if actually done in a real situation would be incredibly dangerous and the last thing you'd want to do.

It's one thing to break an ankle when you've got a safety crew and hotel reservations.

It's another entirely to do it when you're alone in the bush with no out.

Fake being fake and advertised as such is cool. But if you say you're a reality show and you are fake? Ugh...no. That's why I watch none of that stuff. Closest thing I watch to a reality show is stuff like Dr. Pol and other animal shows and "What Would You do?". And you know those are edited, etc.

Back