Branch Back to Patriots?

Has been that never was with Seattle.

I've been advocating this since prior to TC.
M2005_007_011.jpg

I think it would be a good thing, he is 31, not completely out of his prime. If we get him I think that this cements the fact (as if the Moss trade didn't lol) That we are getting back to our bread and butter on offense.

I do not think we should give much up for him in trade value. We shall see, I know this has been rumored before and never happened.

I love Branch and love that Brady loves him. Make this happen. We have enough draft pick currency to get it done.

C'mon Pete!

hasn't he had injury/production issues since leaving here?

What exactly would his role be on this team? He isn't a deep burner, he isn't a big possession, and we have at least two guys that can run the short-medium quick routes better.

No Thank You.

SSDD

If Moss was worth a 3rd, then Branch might be worth a 7th. The only one hurt more often than him is Bob Sanders.

What exactly would his role be on this team? He isn't a deep burner, he isn't a big possession, and we have at least two guys that can run the short-medium quick routes better.

No Thank You.

SSDD
What about the fact that Tommy Brady wants this to happen? I'd think that most of us would see that and say "hell, if Tom wants the player, I want him, too."

I mean, Tom has chemistry with the guy and just lost his favorite target. Now is the Tom to throw Tommy a bone.

What about the fact that Tommy Brady wants this to happen? I'd think that most of us would see that and say "hell, if Tom wants the player, I want him, too."

I mean, Tom has chemistry with the guy and just lost his favorite target. Now is the Tom to throw Tommy a bone.

Brady had chemistry with him, what five years ago? Who says that is going to be back in place. Other than placating Brady, I just don't see a space for him on this team.

SSDD

Brady had chemistry with him, what five years ago? Who says that is going to be back in place. Other than placating Brady, I just don't see a space for him on this team.

SSDD

Gee, that doesn't sound too important right about now....:rolleyes:

Gee, that doesn't sound too important right about now....:rolleyes:

It shouldn't be; it should be about making the team better. IMO Branch doesn't do that. And I'll actually hate a move to bring Branch back more than I hated the move to get rid of Moss. Two wrongs don't make a right.

SSDD

Back