Brandon Browner grand thread (soon to be megathread)

He'll come cheap and we have Dennard in case he mucking mucks it up...

He's 6'4" 220. He would come cheap. I say go for it.

Is he related to Joey or Ross Browner?

I love it. And he'll come real cheap on a one-yr deal. Suspended first four games. Unpaid for the second four games, though his pay will go to the League. He needs a prove-it deal. Sign him!

I love it. And he'll come real cheap on a one-yr deal. Suspended first four games. Unpaid for the second four games, though his pay will go to the League. He needs a prove-it deal. Sign him!

And put him at SS.

He also plays special teams... :coffee:

1zlzq7r_jpg_medium.gif

He layed out three Cardinals on one punt return.

I'm not familiar with all of Browner's back story.
Would we get the same Browner post-PED?

Imagine McCourty and Browner at S and Dennard/Ryan and Revis at CB.

That's 4 CBs in our backfield. Versatile, athletic, fast, smart and athletic. Can't wait to see Peyton throw up his ducks against us this year!

That's 4 CBs in our backfield. Versatile, athletic, fast, smart and athletic. Can't wait to see Peyton throw up his ducks against us this year!

Exactly what I'm thinking... Especially if they let go Wilson so Revis can get the #24. Cut Arrington or let him ride the pine as a backup...

And put him at SS.

This, x100. I like Dennard a lot as a #2 and Ryan/Arrington can handle slot duties.

This secondary would be dreamy:

LCB - Revis
RCB - Dennard
N/D - Arrington/Ryan
FS - McCourty
SS - Browner

It also allows them to let Harmon play early in the year and (hopefully) develop into a solid starter for the future.

And don't forget, we have Arrington too!!!

popcorn

I'm not familiar with all of Browner's back story.
Would we get the same Browner post-PED?

The story of his drug suspension is a weird one. He got into the league and immediately failed a drug test. Since he was UDFA, he was cut and was apparently a broke bum sleeping in bus shelters or couch surfing (or whatever). So because of this, he failed to show up for league drug screenings and so he was placed as a category three offender. So when he received his second drug use thing, he got suspended for a long time for it.
I have no idea about whether we'd get the same player, but he wasn't playing with any regularity for the Seahawks since Thurmond and Maxwell were outperforming him.

Back