Break out the champagne!

I never thought I would say this but.....thank you New York Jets!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I wonder how the Colts players feel about it right now? Sure- they'll spout all the usual platitudes about it being the plan and yadda-yadda-yadda, but you Colts fans are fooling yourselves if you believe any of it.

That team worked their butts off all season- and your coach just jerks it off like that. They've got to be pissed...healthy shmealthy. They had a chance at history and pissed it away.

Lost some respect for Indy today, but it's not the players' fault. One look at Manning and Co. on the sidelines told the whole story. Not one of those guys wanted to lose that game today. They all looked disgusted.

Larry, were you even alive when the Dolphins went undefeated?

I think he mentioned in another thread that he wasn't born then and the guy has only known the worst of the dolphins save for a few good years with marino. However, give the guy a break his team completely shit the bed with it's season on the line so as much as it pains me to do this :toast: to the jests for giving both pats and dolphins fans something to cheer about.

At least I have one thing to celebrate today.
so do I :archive:

Mercury Morris 7PM(+/-) EDT 12.27.09

mercury-morris-on-titans.jpg

Mercury Morris 12:09AM(+/-) EDT 12.28.09

cocaine-crack.jpg
3321042950_193dde0e4a.jpg

Bull shit.

They didn't lose this game on their own accord.

I call bush.

Did someone say Mercury Morris......:high:

RG.....ROFL

this makes me appreciate the 2007 team more. they failed epically but at least they went for it. the colts staff basically said "we can't handle the pressure of an undefeated season" and threw the game away. it's too bad because it looked like the actual players wanted to try for it.

I guess yeah thanks colts for losing on purpose
Posted via Mobile Device

Take your champagne and crackhead cheerleader and shove it. Cheering every year for any team's first loss of the season is the weakest thing in organized sports. Here's something to feast on Dolfan - that perfect miami team beat 2 teams with a winning record in a 14 game regular season almost 40 years ago. Every time the doofin cronies break out their anti-freeze colored jackets and pop the cork, the rest of the nation is reminded how much that franchise has failed.

Back