Bring On The Bills!

When he's running the ball. Haven't you heard he's becoming a beast with his feet? (No Rex pun intended.)

I hear that Rex is spending his quiet time in the men's room with Tom's Under Armor spot on his tablet. :coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4hScgyXu_9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PS Great Add

Cheers, BostonTim

The Bills have been playing better on the road than they have at home. With this being the first game with no Lewis AND no Edelman, it'll be interesting to see how it goes. Last time around against Buffalo, they barely tried to run the ball at all. Not sure that's an option this time around because of how decimated they are on offense.

We'll see, but this could be as good a time as any to hopefully snatch of victory away from the pats

On a Monday night, at the Razor, in November? When the Pats have an extra day of practice to make adjustments to losing Edleman?

...that's cute :)

We'll see, but this could be as good a time as any to hopefully snatch of victory away from the pats

We know you are stung from your last debacle and we yet know you're positive you're gonna win. Must be killing you to act prudently. Just be brave and start your trash talking now. You'll be able to get so much more in :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim.

I always marvel at how the Bills can get your hopes up, only to dash them to pieces on the cold hard rocks of reality, time and time again and you all continue to have even more hope for next time.

"The Bills only hurt me because I deserve it", "The Bills destroy my hope because they love me", "They didn't mean it", "It'll be different next time", etc.

Tell you what... Were I control freak who loved beating women, I'd marry a Bills fan. :coffee:

:poke:

While it's certainly possible (with all the injuries), I don't think it's likely that they'll beat the Patriots in Foxboro.

I always marvel at how the Bills can get your hopes up, only to dash them to pieces on the cold hard rocks of reality, time and time again and you all continue to have even more hope for next time.

"The Bills only hurt me because I deserve it", "The Bills destroy my hope because they love me", "They didn't mean it", "It'll be different next time", etc.

Tell you what... Were I control freak who loved beating women, I'd marry a Bills fan. :coffee:

:poke:

I'm going to tell my daughter to marry a Bill's player. They don't beat anyone. :coffee:

Have you guys fixed the electronics and headset issues in Foxboro yet?? :)

IMO, the loss of Edelman helps the Bills, but the Pats are a true "next man up" team. Not a big drop off in talent between Julian and LaFell or the next guy after that. Why? Because the Pats rely on quick, timed intermediate routes. Brady has 6 days to get on the same page with WR 3 and 4.

Rex doesn't listen to the Offense Channel in his headset anyway.

FLORHAM PARK – Jets coach Rex Ryan said Wednesday that he “absolutely” feels comfortable with the late-game procedures he has in place for calling timeouts.

In case you’ve been completely disconnected from anything involving the Jets, here’s a quick refresher:

In Sunday’s 31-24 loss at Green Bay, the Jets had the tying touchdown pass negated because defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson alerted the line judge that the team wanted a timeout, since he saw offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg calling for one.

While Ryan feels OK with his current procedures for timeouts, he said Sunday’s game served to emphasize an important point.

“It’s clear now that our players know that, on the sideline, you’re not going to call a timeout,” Ryan said. “Sheldon makes an honest mistake, but we know now.”

Technically, only the head coach can call timeout from the sideline, so Mornhinweg needed to alert Ryan that he wanted one. But Ryan’s radio headset was tuned to the defensive channel, so Mornhinweg had to physically approach Ryan and tell him he wanted timeout, rather than speaking to Ryan via the headsets. Ryan calls the Jets’ defensive plays, and since this was a fourth-down play, he was on the defensive channel so he could prepare for what the Jets would do next, if they didn’t get the first down.

In situations like this, when Ryan’s headset is tuned to the defensive channel and the offense needs a timeout, Ryan said the assistant coaches upstairs in the press box – the guys he can communicate with through his headset – alert him that a timeout is needed. This has long been Ryan’s standard procedure for these moments.

“The dynamics really never change,” Ryan said. “If I’m ever on the headset on defense, then it goes through from up top. So it’s (quarterbacks coach) David Lee and the people that I have up top tell me. That’s the way it’s always been. That’s the way it works.”

Lee is in the press box with the defensive coaches, so they can collectively alert Ryan via the headset if he is on the defensive channel.

“I never saw Marty give the timeout,” Ryan said. “I never saw it, but I heard (through the headset from upstairs) that, ‘Hey, it looks like Marty wants a timeout.’ And I looked, and he’s like, ‘No, no.’”

So, by the time Ryan looked at Mornhinweg, the coordinator had changed his mind about wanting a timeout. But Richardson was already alerting the line judge, at this point, that the Jets needed a timeout, because Richardson didn’t see Mornhinweg waving off his request. NFL rules state that the line judge should not take his eyes off the play in a situation like this, and that he should only not grant the timeout if he is certain that someone other than the head coach is requesting it.

“It just never worked out,” Ryan said. “I’m not going to complain about it. It’s not sour grapes. Obviously, I would’ve liked to have had the touchdown, but that never happened, so you move on.”

The bottom line: Ryan has no problem with the system he currently has in place for handling timeout scenarios like this one.

“It’s easy to say, ‘Well, I should always be on offense (the offensive headset channel),’” Ryan said. “But I know, just like any (head) coach that calls defense, that’s not always going to happen. That’s not always the case.”

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/20...t_procedures_despite_jets-packers_fiasco.html

Vollmer's the guy we need back. Cannon would be nice too. So long as the Patriots don't come out with a JV offensive line like they did yesterday, they'll be just fine.

Patriots cover. Bills (again) get too amped up for the game, blow through all their adrenaline in the 1st quarter, and the game's over by the 4th (again). Maybe the Bills score a couple late, to make it an "almost win" again. They can totally build on that, as the Patriots crush the Bills' playoff hopes. :coffee:

The Bills' defense is middle-of-the-pack, and their offense is near the bottom. I was more concerned about Miami a couple of weeks ago.

We know you are stung from your last debacle and we yet know you're positive you're gonna win. Must be killing you to act prudently. Just be brave and start your trash talking now. You'll be able to get so much more in :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim.

Actually, I'm positive we're gonna lose. Monday night. In New England - 2 things the Bills always succeed in looking bad at. BUT, can't mean I'm not going to be optimistic

Here how you beat the bills offense. You stop the run. Take away taylor running lanes . Force him to be a pocket QB. He's A QB that makes more plays with his legs then Arm . Look out how successful kap has been since they took away his running lanes. Forced him to make accurate throws in the pocket

Have you guys fixed the electronics and headset issues in Foxboro yet?? :)

In honor of the City of Buffalo, for the benefit of the Bills coaching staff, the Jumbotron will play CANADIAN BACON, with the audio coming through the headsets. The usual Patriots cheerleaders will be replaced with winners of the Rhea Perlman look-alike contest

Enjoy!

In honor of the City of Buffalo, for the benefit of the Bills coaching staff, the Jumbotron will play CANADIAN BACON, with the audio coming through the headsets. The usual Patriots cheerleaders will be replaced with winners of the Rhea Perlman look-alike contest

Enjoy!

That movie is underrated.

Here how you beat the bills offense. You stop the run. Take away taylor running lanes . Force him to be a pocket QB. He's A QB that makes more plays with his legs then Arm . Look out how successful kap has been since they took away his running lanes. Forced him to make accurate throws in the pocket

That's not actually true. Everyone keeps saying that but he really doesn't run that often. Just when he does run, he gets big yards. The best way to stop him is to contain him in the pocket. He;s at his best when he can move the pocket and step up

That's not actually true. Everyone keeps saying that but he really doesn't run that often. Just when he does run, he gets big yards. The best way to stop him is to contain him in the pocket. He;s at his best when he can move the pocket and step up

He's at his best when McCoy is averaging 6 ypc. :coffee:

Look at the gamess they been most successful . He don't make a lot of throws. He making plays his his legs. They are running the ball down the teams throat.

Look at the gamess they been most successful . He don't make a lot of throws. He making plays his his legs. They are running the ball down the teams throat.

3 of his 5 wins this year - 19, 17 and 12 attempts.

Attempts.

In the year of our lord two-thousand and fifteen, an NFL QB played an entire game and threw the ball 12 times. :coffee:

Back