Broncos Colts War of 1812

This must put a crimp in the media fan boys who were saying no one would beat the Broncos this year.

Andrew Luck, in 23 regular season starts, has wins over Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, and now Peyton Manning.

There's just one more skin to get now.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Andrew Luck, in 23 regular season starts, has wins over Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, and now Peyton Manning.

Posted via Mobile Device

Tony Romo?

:)

So Von Miller uses the 6 game suspension for drug use to add 10-15 lbs of muscle?

Why am I skeptical?

23 lbs I've read. But that's why he got canned in the first place. He's in the drug program now so he can't do sh*t.

Posted via Mobile Device

Brady already owns a Manning and a Luck skin. The Luck skin only fetched 12.99 on e-bay though so it's not worth too much.ROFL

Posted via Mobile Device

He had a chance for that skin...

So Reggie Wayne has a no contact ACL tear? The injuries this year are horrendous and mounting. I'm beginning to think Field Turf and similar fields are the problem.

If Brady signed with Steelers and returned to Foxborough, would you wear your Brady shirt. NO F'in way for me.

I've worn mine plenty already, but I would put it away and leave it there until the Patriots honored him into Patriot Hall of Fame.

Those hicks from Indiana looked stupid in their #18 Colt Jerseys..... Hey stupid. He plays for the OTHER team.

If Brady signed with Steelers and returned to Foxborough, would you wear your Brady shirt. NO F'in way for me.

I've worn mine plenty already, but I would put it away and leave it there until the Patriots honored him into Patriot Hall of Fame.

Those hicks from Indiana looked stupid in their #18 Colt Jerseys..... Hey stupid. He plays for the OTHER team.

You ain't kidding, ROOT FOR THE LAUNDRY you ass wipes.

Exactly how I would feel.

Exactly how I would feel.

Yeah I dont have time to start over with another team, I already invested too much with the Pats. I would have to throw away a lot of stuff, re convert the kids....just too much work.

You know most of those people wear those jerseys to every game right?

You also should know when Brady leaves there will be fans that still wear his jersey to games.

That was a very entertaining game last night by the Colts and Broncos. It was nice watching a game where I was pulling for team but wouldn't lose any sleep if the other team won. I am glad the Colts won although they are now a much weaker team, ie, they may have won the battle but lost the war in the loss of Reggie Wayne for the year. Injuries are the bug-a-boo this year.

You have to say that although it may be the "House That Manning Built", Luck has done a fine job remodeling it.

From Mike Klis, Denver Post.

Peyton Manning is too old to be getting hit like he did Sunday night in Indianapolis. ROFLThat’s the one disadvantage to having an older quarterback — the hits affect them more than the younger quarterbacks. It wasn’t just the four sacks Manning took against the Colts when he had just five in his first six games.
It was the 10 “quarterback hits” credited to the Colts’ defense.
On some of those hits, I was surprised to see the 37-year-old Manning get up so quickly.
“Oh gosh, we were hitting that boy, and hitting him, and hitting him,” said Colts defensive lineman Cory Redding. “And if we weren’t hitting on him, we were stepping on his feet. Pushing him. Breathing on him. Letting him know we’re there. That gets to him. And all we tried to do was just get pressure on 18 (Peyton Manning) and make him uncomfortable.”

Also

My guess is Pat Bowlen, who has always carried himself with the type of dignity people expect of an NFL owner, wasn’t happy his Broncos lost to his bizarre colleague Jim Irsay and the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday night. Especially after Irsay continued to shamefully gloat in victory today on his twitter account. It also would have been nice if Bowlen had the chance to pick up his 300th career victory against Mike Shanahan and the Washington Redskins in front of the Broncos’ home crowd Sunday at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. But Bowlen would gladly wait at least two more weeks for No. 300 — the Broncos have a bye next week, then open the second half on the road at San Diego — if it helps his current team win its third Super Bowl.
The Broncos needed this loss. Now they understand there are limits to how far a quarterback can carry a team. Now they know the issues that have been there all season — specifically a below-average defense and running game — can cost them in the end, instead of having those problems masked by Peyton Manning and an offense that was scoring 44 points a game.
Better to address these problems now than have them surface in January when it’s too late. One issue that reared up for the first time against the Indianapolis Colts was the offensive line’s ability to protect Manning. It was overlooked in the first six games, because Manning was sacked only five times. He was sacked four times by the Colts.
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/10/21/sorry-pat-bowlen-but-your-broncos-needed-this/22578/

You also should know when Brady leaves there will be fans that still wear his jersey to games.

I would not wear a Brady jersey to a game in which Brady is on the other team we are playing that day.

I don't have much of a problem with the Manning Colts jerseys. Jerseys are expensive. I have a Bob Sanders jersey, a Joe Addai jersey, and a Dwight Freeney jersey. Hell, I'm hesitant to get another jersey at this point, because the only guarantee to stick around for a long time seems to be Andrew Luck. I'm not buying a QB's jersey. Might as well get it in pink.

But those retarded half Broncos jerseys I saw, those people can suck it.

I don't have much of a problem with the Manning Colts jerseys. Jerseys are expensive. I have a Bob Sanders jersey, a Joe Addai jersey, and a Dwight Freeney jersey. Hell, I'm hesitant to get another jersey at this point, because the only guarantee to stick around for a long time seems to be Andrew Luck. I'm not buying a QB's jersey. Might as well get it in pink.

But those retarded half Broncos jerseys I saw, those people can suck it.

Again.....I would not wear the jersey of the QB that is going against my team. I did not say burn the jersey, but maybe for that game, you could wear a nice sweater or something.

If he retires a Pat, then it's OK. If he gets traded to the Jets, then it's not OK.

If he retires a Pat, then it's OK. If he gets traded to the Jets, then it's not OK.

Worse than getting traded to the Jets, but you wear the jersey when you are playing the Jets. lol....I have not made a game this year, lots of welker jerseys out there?

Obviously, because Tommy will have retired a Patriot and given us fans the ride of a lifetime.

Back