Brookings traded to the Chargers???

Maybe he should have stopped them then. :coffee:

Had Dallas pulled their starters? Weren't they still calling timeouts down by 24? With that much time left on the clock, what other choice did Minny really have anyway? The choice they made gave Dallas a chance to stop them.

"Stop winning us!" - Keith Brooking

I don't know for sure if this is true, but if so, it makes Brookings look EVEN MORE DOUCHEY. Some Vikings fans have pointed out on PFT that Dallas was called out over the PA to be introduced and they didn't come out. So the Vikings went ahead with a little tribute to Joe Kapp. WHILE THAT WAS GOING ON...the Cowboys decided to come out, ruining the tribute to a Vikes great. I would have wanted to put up fifty eleven on those douchebags if I were the Vikes...just for that.
Remember when the JESTS fans ruined Troy Brown's tribute?

All these guys who cry about the other team scoring too many points are ridiculous.

Every player has potentially multi-million dollar contracts riding on his statistics. Every catch, every yard, every td translates directly to more dollars for that player. Each team has every right to keep playing hard and scoring, as do the players.

Brookings what a baby. STFU and do your job right and maybe they wouldn't have scored so many points.

You want teams to go easy, you have to pull your starters first. Them's the rules.

OK, so Brett Favre celebrated the TD like it was a dying seconds game winner, but when did he ever seek not to draw the most attention possible to himself.

Brooking plays into his hands by chasing him of the field like a lady, so Brett has another chance to tell everyone what a classy guy he's been for the last 20 years. Great.

I think what Favre did lacked in sportsmanship, but otherwise, meh. You dont'like it, stop 'em. If you can't, too bad.

But still. Up 20-whatever to 3? Less than 2 minutes left? Yeah, It was kind of a douche move. Also a douche move to whine about it after.

I think what Favre did lacked in sportsmanship, but otherwise, meh. You dont'like it, stop 'em. If you can't, too bad.

But still. Up 20-whatever to 3? Less than 2 minutes left? Yeah, It was kind of a douche move. Also a douche move to whine about it after.

Just another day in the life of Fav-err...

You don't like the scoring, stop the scoring. That said, Brookings is one of the last players who I would expect to be a cry baby pussy.

Back