Browns-Ratgini Fired

harrisonhits

NFL Can GFY
Reaction score
Just said on NFLN. Hopefully never to be seen on an NFL sideline again.

I hate that man tremendously and I couldn't be happier he's out of a job. I'm thinking maybe Fisher to replace him, perhaps...we'll see. I never understood why teams would even consider him at all, but whatever. Good for him.

Another huge success story for a BB assistant who got a swelled head and thought he could compete with the master.

Much to learn this one has.

So long, Rat.

The door,.........your ass,...........you know the drill. :wave:

Read somewhere on Saturday that Gruden was in Ohio this weekend. Bet he'd love to coach McCoy. Mangina should be fed to wild boar...

<<
I put this in the "coaches hired" thread figuring there would be several more heads on the chopping block.
>>

Eh given how much we all love the Rat I felt this merited its own special thread of goodbye wishes for him ROFL

This is just great news.

I hate the prick. Just a punk with no respect for anything but saving his own ass and now he's on the street where he belongs.

This is just great news.

I hate the prick. Just a punk with no respect for anything but saving his own ass and now he's on the street where he belongs.

Unfortunately, he'll probably end up at UConn. Too bad. I always had respect for that school.

Chucky IS a Holmgren guy.....I'm sure The Walrus wants to put his kind of guy as HC....
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd be surprised if Gruden accepted any job with less than full power and in Cleveland, Holmgren will be making all the important decisions.

<<
Unfortunately, he'll probably end up at UConn. Too bad. I always had respect for that school.
>>

Ugh well it seems likely he will end up in the college ranks. But since I never ever watch college ball and have zero interest, that will be far less annoying to me than if he was still in the NFL.

Can't say I'd be sad to see him out of the NFL, both because I despise the rat, and because he always plays us tough. Good riddance.

I thought Christmas was over? How come I keep getting presents???

See ya you friggin rat.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying:

I was just gonna say I'm actually going to kinda miss the opportunities to yell "I hate you MANGINA!!!!!!!" at the TV...arrrrgghhh...now I probably just monkey-pawed myself, dammit! :grrr:

I still can't understand why they would have ever hired him in the first place.

Marshall Faulk and Eric Mangini should have a show together on NFLN completely dedicated to hating the Patriots and making up "facts" about Belichick. Would be great TV. Maybe Tom Jackson and Cris Carter can be guest correspondents.

Marshall Faulk and Eric Mangini should have a show together on NFLN...

Ooof.... Only if this guy can be the executive producer:
stephen-stucker.jpg

Back