Cadmonkey's Fake Moon Landing Thread

I think there's credibility in the hoax theory. I find it difficult to believe that the technology existed to do what they did, but who knows.

I just think it would have got out. Too many people would have to have known it was a fake. Hard to keep that many people silent. I mean hell I am up for any tin hat stuff, but this is a bit of a stretch.

Masons

PAH

How about the friggin janitor cleaning the toilets?

I think there's credibility in the hoax theory. I find it difficult to believe that the technology existed to do what they did, but who knows.

Egyptians. Pyramids. Pwned.

(Oh wait, people think that's fake too. Aliens did it. :rolleyes: )

I just think it would have got out. Too many people would have to have known it was a fake. Hard to keep that many people silent. I mean hell I am up for any tin hat stuff, but this is a bit of a stretch.

That's a good point, but I think there are other juicy state secrets that haven't gotten out, too. I mean, really you only need a handful of people to be "in" on it...does the entire command center, etc. need to know? They could be tricked into thinking it's real, too.

The only thing about this theory on why the hoax would be debunked (people confessing to it) is that it would be pretty tough for Armstrong, Aldrin, etc. to live a life as heroes that is really totally a fraud. As those guys got up there, it would probably take a huge toll on their conscience.

There are former 33rd's that could shed some light on the subject, there may be certain subject matter that used to be covert that isn't very important now, there are paid shills even in the truth movement that puke out disinfo.

So the hundreds of technicians, prop makers, set designers, etc, numbering in the thousands, have ALL been silenced?

That's a resounding BS.

There are former 33rd's that could shed some light on the subject, there may be certain subject matter that used to be covert that isn't very important now, there are paid shills even in the truth movement that puke out disinfo.
I see what's happening here. I can read between the lines. You're one of those "former" 33rds (like we're really supposed to believe you can be at the top of one of the most secretive organizations in the world and just leave), this is all a disinformation campaign. I know your tricks Dewey. I bet we really did go to the moon, and you're trying to have us believe that we didn't, and didn't have the technology because what we really found up there was aliens, and they gave us all the technology to build supercomputers and new viruses like H1N1 (that's for you Krafty), but we can't admit it, because then everyone would know we were in bed with aliens, and that only works for Jeff Goldblum and Colonel Sanders, and the reason is that Bill Gates is an alien, but he's also an indoctrinated Ashkenazi AND a 57th degree Mason, and he's slowly converting the rest of the billionaires of the world to alien dopplegängers who are agreeing to consolidate all their money when they die into his charity so he can secretly purchase all the world's supply of helium (they're already mining all the Helium 3 from the moon), and build a superblimp to take them all back to their home planet, dragging the Earth behind them. I'm onto you, pal, don't think I'm going to let this disappear into the night. :shake:

398px-HotRedJam.jpg

<b>The <blink>Mason</blink> Jar</b> is THE de facto standard used in keeping a tight lid on things :coffee:

not sayin, just sayin' :archive:

PLUS the Mason who invented it was part Injun

so he was undoubtedly doubly sneaky :Lecture:

This is all small scale stuff. Can you believe they expect us to believe that life came from nothing and we all evolved from sea schmegma? :coffee:

Anyway, this seems like the perfect thread to pull out a picture I've been waiting to use:

By the way, I'm just poking fun. I've seen a lot of this stuff pretty well defended, FWIW.

I don't think the "fake moon landing" thing is totally implausible, just keeping a lid on it. Fame is too much of a drug and a lure in our culture. Money gets tight, and someone could fund a retirement very easily spilling the beans.

Honestly, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a fake expose book at this point.

398px-HotRedJam.jpg

<b>The <blink>Mason</blink> Jar</b> is THE de facto standard used in keeping a tight lid on things :coffee:

not sayin, just sayin' :archive:

PLUS the Mason who invented it was part Injun

so he was undoubtedly doubly sneaky :Lecture:
Is that what I think it is? Ground up Brainzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit your a fvcking Zombie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:coffee:

I have always heard that Masons have strong backs and weak minds.:huh:

From my recollection (which aint that good) the US could hardly get an unmanned Rocket successfully into space without going off course or blowing up, and then miraculously shortly there after, they somehow figured out how to do full fledged manned rockets to the Moon, make a landing, send back video, and come back? Sorry, not buying that one. Have always believed it was fake and always will.

Besides this guy :spaghetti: was watching from a nearby Planet and he didnt see anytyhing that supports our claims.Hes also pissed cause our space debris garbage keeps knocking out his direcTV.

SOKB

He forgets the NUMBER ONE REASON why it couldnt have possibly been a HOAX

All the workers , they would really keep their mouths shut all this time?

Not even one dude on his death bed spilled the beans?

Throughout the years of conspiracy theories (and this thread), this argument always seems to be the one that no theorist want's to take on. Even if you attempt to compartmentalize so 90% of the people don't "know" they're involved with the fake, you're looking at too many possible ways to realize it, and still looking at hundreds or more who would had to have known or figure it out later. The odds of all those involved remaining silent all these years are probably greater than the odds that the technology of the time could have achieved the landing.

Think about the following.

The U-2 first flew in 1955.

The SR-71 first flew in 1962.

The B-52 first flew in 1952.

All three were years ahead of their time and two of the three are still flying today.

Don't underestimate what the engineers of that time were capable of. They didn't have to worry about budget limitations, environmental concerns or publicity during development.

They had one simple command: Build the goddamn thing and make it work.

Think about the following.

The U-2 first flew in 1955.

The SR-71 first flew in 1962.

The B-52 first flew in 1952.

All three were years ahead of their time and two of the three are still flying today.

Don't underestimate what the engineers of that time were capable of. They didn't have to worry about budget limitations, environmental concerns or publicity during development.

They had one simple command: Build the goddamn thing and make it work.
Yea,but the Scientists got most of their Ideas from the Saucer recovered in Roswell...:coffee: Pentium Corporation is a secret military business to help budget their secret base area 51,which is no secret... Lets all look on the bright-side we have giant hidden ships capable of flying us to Mars to repopulate,when the 2036 asteroid destroys life here on Earth...:coffee:

Yea,but the Scientists got most of their Ideas from the Saucer recovered in Roswell...:coffee: Pentium Corporation is a secret military business to help budget their secret base area 51,which is no secret... Lets all look on the bright-side we have giant hidden ships capable of flying us to Mars to repopulate,when the 2036 asteroid destroys life here on Earth...:coffee:

Got asteroids? No but dad does.

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Up8siWU92yI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

All astronauts are 33rd degree Masons. You think that they spill beans?:

True, a small replica of our proud U.S. flag was dutifully carted off the Eagle lander and posted for all to see. But, then, a strange ritual of an entirely different sort, of a dark and ominous character, took place at Tranquillity Base on the moon. It was not beamed to the earth via television, for this ritual was carefully crafted beforehand as a secret ceremony, to be hidden and seen only by the eyes of the adepts of the Illuminati and its Masonic fraternity.
Astronaut Neil Armstrong carefully took out his Masonic apron and held it up for the cameras over his space suit as if to cover his genitals area-the power center, or dynamo, of Luciferian energy in Masonic ritual.
WAIT I THOUGHT WE DIDN'T LAND ON THE MOON! Today, a photograph of Armstrong holding his occultic apron hangs on a wall at the House of the Temple, the sanctuary of the Scottish Rite, in Washington, D.C.

<TABLE border=0 cellPadding=10 width=280 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=279>
masonic_flag.gif

<CENTER><TABLE border=0 width=250 height=19><TBODY><TR><TD height=15>Astronaut Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin took this Masonic flag to the moon on Apollo 11 in 1969 and conducted a secret ritual.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Next, brother Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, at the time a 32° Masonic initiate, planted on the moon's surface the real flag intended for honor, the flag the Apollo 11 had carried in its storage compartment, the flag with the Scottish Rite's emblem of deep and mysterious spirituality, the doubleheaded eagle.​
The Phoenix Bird—The Doubleheaded Eagle

"Houston, we have a problem," said actor Tom Hanks in the docudrama hit movie, Apollo 13. Indeed, they did. The Apollo 13 spacecraft was launched at exactly 13:13 military time, a bewitching moment. The official Apollo 13 emblem depicted the chariot and horses[/COLOR][/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>And so, following their occultly prescribed pagan psychodrama ritual to the letter, the astronauts claimed the moon for their Sovereign, whom they, the Masons, majestically address as The Great Architect of the Universe, known more simply as The Builder.

Just as Christopher Columbus, Hernando DeSoto, Ferdinand Magellan and all the great explorers had planted their flag and had claimed the land and territory they had discovered to be the legal possession of their respective monarch and country, the astronauts declared the celestial body of the moon to be the property of their own Noble and of his fiefdom. In their warped minds, the moon belongs to Lucifer, with title held by his high servant and potentate, the Sovereign Grand Commander, Supreme Mother Council, 33°.
NASA Manager a Mason :rolleyes::blink:

Meanwhile, back on earth, overseeing all, was Mr. Kenneth S. Kleinknecht, Manager for the Apollo Space Program. <TABLE border=0 cellPadding=10 width=265 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>
scot_rite_journal.gif

<TABLE border=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">This page 37 from Scottish Rite Journal (October 1994), the official publication of the Masonic Lodge, shows Kenneth Kleinknecht, 33°, NASA’s Apollo Program Manager, behind a featured display of Apollo 11 artifacts. The accompanying article discusses the Scottish Rite flag carried by Masonic astronaut "Buzz" Aldrin to the moon.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Mr. Kleinknecht, now retired, is a 33rd degree Mason and, not coincidentally, is the brother of C. Fred Kleinknecht, the current Sovereign Grand Commander and titular head of all Scottish Rite Masons throughout the world.
The incredible and unheralded saga of Apollo 11, the moonwalk by the astronauts,

Virtually everything that NASA does is permeated with magic and alchemy. Moreover, the real purpose of NASA is contained in another matrix, hidden from the public at large. This process involves the creation of Satanic ritual magic:blink: enabling the Illuminati elite to acquire and accumulate power even as the mind-controlled and manipulated masses are pushed into ever increasing states of altered consciousness.

As occultist Antero Alli comments in his book, All Rites Reversed, "The most mysterious and fascinating areas of ritual work involve those triggering mechanisms producing altered states of consciousness."
One is reminded also of the statement by Professor John Wu of Auburn University, "The truth is to know that everything is an illusion."..you know the computer engineer whos expertise is wireless security...but "Professor" looks good while quoting someone...:rolleyes:
Theater and Hoodwink

<TABLE border=0 cellPadding=10 width=280 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=279>
sts_107.gif

<CENTER><TABLE border=0 width=250 height=19><TBODY><TR><TD height=15>This is the official logo, or emblem, of the tragic Space Shuttle Columbia mission during which seven astronauts recently lost their lives. It contains a number of esoteric symbols and messages, including representations of a phallic obelisk passing through a feminine circle shooting a star upward toward the heavens. Also, note the Israeli six-pointed star flag (but no U.S. flag), and the geographic nations map overseen by a sun symbol.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>In essence, the widely publicized successful flights and missions-and even the staggering tragedies such as the fate of the crews of the ill-fated Challenger and Columbia space shuttles-are masterfully scripted theatrical productions. It is all Grand Theater, hoodwink, in which some rather harmless rites are made public to deceive and charm the profane masses; while others, more sublime and evil, are concealed and known only to the elite.

Really? The Shuttle disasters were "fake"??

challenger-explosion.jpeg

shuttle-columbia-destruction.jpg

Done for laughs???

Dr. Robert Anton Wilson, a well-known but unfortunately rabid anti-Christian writer on occult magic and conspiracy, touches on this when he wryly remarks, "Theater is, and has always been, magic."Another unique quote from a person with a PHd from an unaccredited defunct "university"...that by the way his books MADE FUN of those that believed in the Illuminati...and conspiracy theories in general. Much of thier material came from letters to PLAYBOY.
Huh...so is this guy saying it is faked or not? He says they planted the Masonic flag on the MOON to claim it for Lucifer...did some groin shot of Armstrong on the MOON that is hanging on a wall in a temple in DC that the "writer" happens to know about?

But the Shuttle disasters are faked?

So they don't give up secrets...but this guy has all this info to the point he knows about flags stowed in compartments..pictures taken in secret...you know ON THE MOON???

Hilarious!

They are fake because we were in a space race with the Reds. We didn't have computers capeable enough to do it back them...my calculator is more powerful that the supercomputer they used back then.

So? Not everything has to be done by computers.

They had limited computers, and reprogrammed to perform various tasks as necessary.

We have never been back even though we have 10000X the technology today.

One simple reason: $

Most importantly, the suits they wore are friggin laughable. They had zippers. Like really? The zippers are gonna keep your air inside your flimsy little suits? lol

Others have talked about the sealable zippers, but you are also forgetting something very important. The zipper you see in the photos and video is in the outer garment. That isn't the pressure suit but the protective cover.

From here

The Apollo suit consisted of the following:

A water-cooled nylon undergarment
A multi-layered pressure suit
inside layer - lightweight nylon with fabric vents
middle layer - neoprene-coated nylon to hold pressure
outer layer - nylon to restrain the pressurized layers beneath

Five layers of aluminized Mylar interwoven with four layers of Dacron for heat protection
Two layers of Kapton for additional heat protection
A layer of Teflon-coated cloth (nonflammable) for protection from scrapes
A layer of white Teflon cloth (nonflammable)
The suit had boots, gloves, a communications cap and a clear plastic helmet. During liftoff, the suit's oxygen and cooling water were supplied by the ship.

For walking on the moon, the space suit was supplemented with a pair of protective overboots, gloves with rubber fingertips, a set of filters/visors worn over the helmet for protection from sunlight, and a portable life support backpack that contained oxygen, carbon-dioxide removal equipment and cooling water. The space suit and backpack weighed 180 lb (82 kg) on Earth, but only 30 lb (14 kg) on the moon.

Shadows.

No dust upon landing or launch.

No dust upon landing? Then please explain the video from Apollo 11. Aldrin can clearly be heard saying "picking up some dust" and one can see stuff shooing away radially (towards the upper right in the image).

Liftoff? What is the stuff flying off the bottom stage in this video? There's no dust because the exhaust hits the bottom stage, not the lunar surface.

Same mountains in 2 different pictures during 2 different trips 700 miles apart.

Can you provide a link?

1) Sceptics argue that the lack of stars on Moon photographs is acceptable, despite zero atmosphere to obscure the view. Yuri Gagarin, pronounced the stars to be "astonishingly brilliant". See the official NASA pictures above that I have reproduced that show 'stars' in the sky, as viewed from the lunar surface. And why exactly do you think there are hardly any stars visible on Apollo films taken from the Moon? The answers simple - Professional astronomers would quickly calculate that the configuration and distances of star formations were incorrect and so NASA had to remove them to make sure they could keep up the scam.

Let's see, you find it confusing why film based photography records the very bright object but doesn't record the relatively dim object in the same field of view with a short exposure?

2) The pure oxygen atmosphere in the module would have melted the Hasselblad's camera covering and produced poisonous gases. Why weren't the astronauts affected?

From here

Hoax Claims: The pure oxygen atmosphere in the Apollo module would have melted or the Hasselblad's camera covering and produced poisonous gases. Why weren't the astronauts affected?

History Claims: The Apollo Hasselblad camera was coated in chromium so as to give it heat-reflecting properties. Chromium, like any other metal does not melt in the presence of oxygen, pure or not.

This claims truly shows the lack of research so often found with hoax claims. It also originally came in a slightly different form. Rather than melting, the originators of the claim stated that the standard leatherette coverings that the Hasselblad comes with would "outgas" and cause annoying or poisonous fumes in the CSM causing the astronauts discomfort. While this may or may not be true (I don't know of any experiments to either confirm or disprove the claim) it really is irrelevant simply because the covers were all removed from the cameras before their flights, revealing the chrome plated metal underneath. This was done so that the camera would reflect much of the infrared light hitting it and so take longer to heat up. Without the covers on the camera, they could neither outgas nor melt.

During their TV broadcast, Bean and Conrad entered the LM and set excellent images of the interior back to the audiences in the US. Otherwise, the coast to the moon was a rather quiet affair and the crew often used humour to keep the mood light. During basic "housekeeping" activities Houston was told that they had forgotten to install the housekeeper and later after entering lunar orbit and taking images of Fra Mauro, the projected landing place of Apollo 13, Conrad quipped, "You can tell good Captain Shaky (James Lovell) to relax, we got his photos."

3) There should have been a substantial crater blasted out under the LM's 10,000 pound thrust rocket. Sceptics would have you believe that the engines only had the power to blow the dust from underneath the LM as it landed. If this is true, how did Armstrong create that famous boot print if all the dust had been blown away?

Go back and look at this video again. The LEM can be seen moving horizontally for all but the last few moments of the landing. Since they gently landed, their relative vertical velocity prior to the landing was near zero.

So whatever thrust they were using at the time they got near the surface, it wasn't held in the same spot for the entire time.

4) Sceptics claim that you cannot produce a flame in a vacuum because of the lack of oxygen. So how come I have footage on this page showing a flame coming from the exhaust of an Apollo lander? (Obviously the sceptics are wrong or the footage shows the lander working in an atmosphere)

Who said you can't produce a flame in a vacuum? Any flame requires three things: A fuel, an oxidizer, and an ignition source. For flames on the ground, one does not normally need to provide an oxidizer, since there is oxygen in the atmosphere. The rocket fuel NASA used included an oxidizer, so there's no mystery that there was a "flame".

5) Footprints are the result of weight displacing air or moisture from between particles of dirt, dust, or sand. The astronauts left distinct footprints all over the place.

They are? Nothing else can keep particles separated?

Consider this, take a jar and remove all the air from it. Drop marbles in there randomly. Will they pack to the tightest possible position all by themselves? No, some gaps will form.

If you push the top down on the marbles, what will happen? They will shift to pack into the smallest grouping.

Note this ignores the jagged edges of the dust particles or any electromagnetic effect that would effect moon dust.

6) The Apollo 11 TV pictures were lousy, yet the broadcast quality magically became fine on the five subsequent missions.

Yes, clearly changing camera quality is a smoking gun.

Very simple reason. Better cameras weigh more. On Apollo 11 they were keeping the weight down to only the essentials. Even so they had less than 10 seconds of fuel left when they landed. Once they did it once and had a better idea of their margins, they could shift weight around.

7) Why in most Apollo photos, is there a clear line of definition between the rough foreground and the smooth background?

Link?

8) Why did so many NASA Moonscape photos have non parallel shadows? sceptics will tell you because there is two sources of light on the Moon - the Sun and the Earth... That maybe the case, but the shadows would still fall in the same direction, not two or three different angles and Earth shine would have no effect during the bright lunar day (the time at which the Apollo was on the Moon).

Others have answered this.

9) Why did one of the stage prop rocks have a capital "C" on it and a 'C' on the ground in front of it?

10) How did the fibreglass whip antenna on the Gemini 6A capsule survive the tremendous heat of atmospheric re-entry?

Links?

11) In Ron Howard's 1995 science fiction movie, Apollo 13, the astronauts lose electrical power and begin worrying about freezing to death. In reality, of course, the relentless bombardment of the Sun's rays would rapidly have overheated the vehicle to lethal temperatures with no atmosphere into which to dump the heat build up.

No atmosphere?

So what? Have you never heard of thermal radiation?

Thermal radiation is electromagnetic radiation emitted from a material which is due to the heat of the material, the characteristics of which depend on its temperature. An example of thermal radiation is the infrared radiation emitted by a common household radiator or electric heater. A person near a raging bonfire will feel the radiated heat of the fire, even if the surrounding air is very cold. Thermal radiation is generated when heat from the movement of charges in the material (electrons and protons in common forms of matter) is converted to electromagnetic radiation. Sunshine, or solar radiation, is thermal radiation from the extremely hot gases of the Sun, and this radiation heats the Earth.

12) Who would dare risk using the LM on the Moon when a simulated Moon landing was never tested?

Other than Apollo 9 and 10 you mean?

Or do you mean that no one had tried to land a LEM with no one on board.

You do realize that most of the Astronauts were test pilots, right? How many times had a test pilot take the risk of flying a plane that had never been tested? That is be the first guy to fly a plane?

13) Instead of being able to jump at least ten feet high in "one sixth" gravity, the highest jump was about nineteen inches.

Why should they be able to jump 10 feet? assuming they wanted to. Elsewhere you complain about them not being able to move in their spacesuits, if you can't flex your legs, how can you jump? Which is it?

14) Even though slow motion photography was able to give a fairly convincing appearance of very low gravity, it could not disguise the fact that the astronauts travelled no further between steps than they would have on Earth.

Link? They didn't jump into the air, but loped across the surface

15) If the Rover buggy had actually been moving in one-sixth gravity, then it would have required a twenty foot width in order not to have flipped over on nearly every turn. The Rover had the same width as ordinary small cars.

Thew width is irrelevant if you don't know where the center of mass was. If it's low enough then the car is very stable.

16) An astrophysicist who has worked for NASA writes that it takes two meters of shielding to protect against medium solar flares and that heavy ones give out tens of thousands of rem in a few hours. Russian scientists calculated in 1959 that astronauts needed a shield of 4 feet of lead to protect them on the Moons surface. Why didn't the astronauts on Apollo 14 and 16 die after exposure to this immense amount of radiation? And why are NASA only starting a project now to test the lunar radiation levels and what their effects would be on the human body if they have sent 12 men there already?

The Astronauts didn't get fried by solar flares for one simple reason. Luck. There were no major flares that pumped radiation towards the Earth-moon system during the 7 to 14 days they were out there.

Since until recently the plan was to put a permanent base on the Moon, it would become a certainty that a major flare would strike the base at some point in time. They didn't measure the radiation on the moon because they had limited time and looked at other things

17) The fabric space suits had a crotch to shoulder zipper. There should have been fast leakage of air since even a pinhole deflates a tyre in short order.

See above, that zipper was in the outer garment which was not the pressure suit.

18) The astronauts in these "pressurized" suits were easily able to bend their fingers, wrists, elbows, and knees at 5.2 p.s.i. and yet a boxer's 4 p.s.i. speed bag is virtually unbendable. The guys would have looked like balloon men if the suits had actually been pressurized.

Easily? No they could not bend the joints easily. And that is the key difference between the boxers speed bag and the space suit, joints.

19) How did the astronauts leave the LEM? In the documentary 'Paper Moon' The host measures a replica of the LEM at The Space Centre in Houston, what he finds is that the 'official' measurements released by NASA are bogus and that the astronauts could not have got out of the LEM.

I'd like to see these measurements.

20) The water sourced air conditioner backpacks should have produced frequent explosive vapour discharges. They never did.

Why would the backpacks have produced "explosive vapour discharges"? If they should, how do you know they didn't?

Oh and back in #4 you said there couldn't be "a flame in a vacuum because of the lack of oxygen". If that's true, then how could there be "explosive vapour discharges"? Which one is true?

Back