Cam Newton released!

Yeah. I think most of us figured Cam would not say on as the back up which is disappointing. No team is going to sign him to be a starter right now. I wish he did stay on as it is tough to go into the season with Hoyer right now as Qb2.

You're fairly incredible. You wrote a treatise on Bill, in the Mac Jones QB thread just minutes ago before the announcement, slating Bill for his "fixation" on Cam. And now you're saying it's a shame Cam is leaving?

So let me guess, you'll be criticising Bill next for not keeping Cam?!

Bloody hell.

This reminds me of an old saying boys

“the reaper will cost you at the highest time”
My grandpa always told me that quote. To this day I really have no idea what it means, I think he was not a well man.
Regardless, good luck with the rookie. He looks excellent. I look forward to playing New England this year. Maybe Indy won’t lose by 20 plus for a change.

Chevss is working on this as we speak. Can't wait for his take.

God what a shock.

Cheers

You're fairly incredible. You wrote a treatise on Bill, in the Mac Jones QB thread just minutes ago before the announcement, slating Bill for his "fixation" on Cam. And now you're saying it's a shame Cam is leaving?

Bloody hell.
We know you loved him but here's some news, of which, you may not be aware... He Sucked Out Loud man. I don't care how good you are in the locker room if you fuck shit up for me on the field.

Bloody hell.
Are surprised with her take?

Was talking with my boys last night about roster cuts, and I literally said that if BB was going to start Mac, I wouldn't put it past him to cut Cam and close the door on any controversy/distractions. They laughed.

Who was the explorer that burned his ships when he reached the New World? Cortez? There's something to be said for not being able to look over your shoulder.

We know you loved him but here's some news, of which, you may not be aware... He Sucked Out Loud man. I don't care how good you are in the locker room if you fuck shit up for me on the field.

He "fucked shit up for you on the field?" really? :ROFLMAO:

Ready for some Maction!

Still pretty damn surprised Cam got cut. Wish we had a much better backup than Hoyer. Need Mac healthy all year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Cam is a great guy and a true leader, he's just not a good quarterback anymore.

Best wishes to the man.
He also doesn't have the smarts to pull off a decent season.

Manning's last season with the Broncos, he could hardly throw a ball past 10 yards but he was still extremely smart and could use his brains to sustain long drives.... Newton just isn't capable of that. I am shocked that they released him, but in the end I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

He "fucked shit up for you on the field?" really? :ROFLMAO:
Well when I'm watching the game and he throws a ball 70 mph to a guy 20 feet in front of him and the ball gets picked as a result of bouncing off the receivers hands then yes, that fucks shit up for ME... I'm the one watching the game at my house... I don't say, "well gosh, Cam is a such a great guy that I don't care that he can't do a QB's primary job, which is to throw the damn ball"

I don’t get this move. I’m on record saying it’ll be better for Macs future with as much time as possible to develop. I wish he had more.

But if your gonna cut Cam why not do it sooner and get Mac every rep possible? Bill knew what he had with Cam.

Back