Cam to speak his feelings on Friday

No one was ranking on your kids. We all feel very sorry for them if their mother nags incessantly at them 24/7 like she nags in here. Hopefully you are a totally different person at home. Otherwise, very very sad.
This that these and those. This.

He was pretty pissed. I don't see anything to apologize for at all.
I'm sorry. Didn't you say he would go scorched earth? Are you pulling a Mazz and changing you story again?

Newton was pissed. Brady got pissed. Are you saying Brady went scorched earth on the Patriots multiple times? Because Brady has been a lot more pissed than Newton ever was.

As you said, you couldn't wait to come here and crow over being right all along. Now cowgirl up and eat crow over being wrong. No one likes a weasel.

That was a fairly brutal 43 minutes to get through but in the end, nothing said surprises me. He's disappointed but still appears to believe in himself. Good for him and good luck to him. But (and I hope he proves me wrong) I feel he will never start in the NFL again unless the starter he is backing up goes down with an injury.

He was pretty pissed. I don't see anything to apologize for at all. He revealed more than I thought he would from blaming the Pats for him missing the 5 days for the protocols saying he was "bamboozled", to being misled about his status on the team as the starter/back up. He was also very pissed about the Nink report. And for good measure he also made fun of our system saying 30 of 32 teams does not run their team the way the Pats do. IMO, he was downright surly but tried cover it with humor by saying "don't feel sorry for me, I'm fine." Cleary he is not. And his father is a nut who pretty much hates Bill/Pats.

So yeah, in hindsight we never should have signed the guy last year much less resigned him this year. I think has been proven in spades.

DAFUQ?

How did he make fun of the system?

And once again , you have yet to state which QBs we could have had the past season plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DAFUQ?

How did he make fun of the system?

And once again , you have yet to state which QBs we could have had the past season plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh, she did, Teddy Bridgewater at $11 million to back up Mac.

Of course he was pissed about being cut. He's a former league MVP just 6 years ago. He hasn't endured a ton of hardship athleticism-wise on the field. Hell, it's entirely possible this is the first time he's been cut from anything in his entire life.

I think everyone understands that. He did his job here. Wish he could have performed better, but bridging from Brady to the next guy (Jones), by being Cam for a year, and also gaining some sort of visibility as a result, was I think what we were all really hoping for, realistically.

If I'm bringing Teddy Bridgewater here, it's not to back anyone up.
Call me the last of the Teddy Bridgewater believers, but I really think he can still be something.

I very much like Teddy just not as an $11 million backup.

If I'm bringing Teddy Bridgewater here, it's not to back anyone up.
Call me the last of the Teddy Bridgewater believers, but I really think he can still be something.
I think he is going to be fantastic in Denver with that D. I am not a huge Fangio fan but Teddy landed in a very good spot.

I wish we had traded for Minshew a couple of weeks ago. He would be the perfect back up for Mac. I was really surprised like Cam was that we did not keep him as a back up. If that was always the plan, to release him if Mac won the job then we really should have signed another capable QB given Stidham is out 6 weeks on PUP.

I felt bamboozled last year having to watch sCam throw divot passes to the turf.
I am certain one of the shows producers gave Cam that word.

Back