Can there be a Broncos are gonna kill Osweiler thread?

Put me in the "I don't know enough about the guy's body of work to judge yet" camp.
I thought it was encouraging when Os was being interviewed post game last night and Hopkins (planted a kiss on his neck) and another teammate playfully photobombed his interview. That could mean his guys are with him, which is a huge part of being a QB IMO.

He looked pretty good at the end of the game and in OT last night. I think Os is much better than Simian, too soon to tell about Lynch.

The rival fans on this board are all crickets on this lovely Monday. Not much to crow about given the Pats blew the doors off the Bengals while the Steelers, Broncos and Colts all lost in spectacular fashion. And to think the Jets have not even played yet. I think our rival friends are feeling like this :whip:

Put me in the "I don't know enough about the guy's body of work to judge yet" camp.
I thought it was encouraging when Os was being interviewed post game last night and Hopkins (planted a kiss on his neck) and another teammate playfully photobombed his interview. That could mean his guys are with him, which is a huge part of being a QB IMO.

Osweiler was terrible for 56 minutes or so, and then suddenly turned into a Brady/Marino hybrid.

Maybe not surprisingly when they went to the 2 minute offense?

Osweiler was terrible for 56 minutes or so, and then suddenly turned into a Brady/Marino hybrid.

Or it could have something to do with the Colts defense. They're among the league's worst in points allowed.

Edit: Just saw that chevss made this same point in another thread. He doesn't miss much.

Or it could have something to do with the Colts defense. They're among the league's worst in points allowed.

I mean, obviously.

Point in fact though, is that they only scored 1 TD to that point, however, despite their terrible defense.

That's how awful Osweiler was. Awful.

I mean, obviously.

Point in fact though, is that they only scored 1 TD to that point, however, despite their terrible defense.

That's how awful Osweiler was. Awful.
True - Mrs. TR and I were keeping track of how long it took until he completed two passes in a row. I think it was somewhere in the 3rd quarter.

I am trying to figure out what on earth Bill O'Brien is doing with that offense. The play calling is awful. Just hand off up the middle to Lamar or throw to Lamar in the flat or look for post play to Hopkins. No creativity at all. I am starting to think O'Brien is not a very good HC after believing he had potential to be really good.

I am trying to figure out what on earth Bill O'Brien is doing with that offense. The play calling is awful. Just hand off up the middle to Lamar or throw to Lamar in the flat or look for post play to Hopkins. No creativity at all. I am starting to think O'Brien is not a very good HC after believing he had potential to be really good.

Lamar Miller is playing out of his mind. I'd hand off to him 30 times too, when I've got a QB like Osweiler who seems to only show up for 2, 3 minutes at a time.

He may not be a very good HC, and there's certainly some evidence to support that - but there's another school of thought to it, that he's made a lot of progress with some limited talent. Outside of Hopkins and Miller, he's really got no top-tier talent on that offense. And he's worked wonders with that back 7 on defense (or Romeo has, anyway).

Dunno. We'll find out I guess.

He was flat out Fitzpatrick for 99% of the game. so weird. maybe he was thinking too much. going into 2 min makes you react more rather than think.

To me he was famous for not getting the play off. Delay of game R Us.

Cheers

And for throwing the ball over his head backwards. :spock:

Back