Can there be a Broncos are gonna kill Osweiler thread?

Here's your test-

Houston runs the ball really well. Atlanta handled your D-line at the point of attack with the run. Expect more of the same from Houston.

On offense, Houston has some talent rushing the passer. At this point, your O-line looks about like ours did last year.

This one is huge for your season. A loss drops you to 4-3 and potentially puts you on the outside looking in. A win and you keep pace with Oakland. This will be a character-defining moment.

Agreed.

On offense, Houston has some talent rushing the passer. At this point, your O-line looks about like ours did last year.

No idea why, but seems being afraid of clowns is a thing these days. Which reminds me, Clowney has been tearing it up. :coffee:

The Broncos had a game last night where it looked like it just wasn't their night. The true test comes in their next game.

Also, they won't have to be blinded by those fluorescent orange uniforms! I think 'Color Rush' is a euphemism for 'Migraine Headache-Inducer'.

Yeah. Their offense has been worse the last 2 games than even last year which I did not think was possible. Everything fell right for them last year as well in many close games and thanks to the Pats, teams have figured out how to move the ball on that defense.

I think at this point we have to legitimately put Denver/Elway in the mix as a team looking to trade for Jimmy G. I know they just spent at 1 on Lynch but Elway has to see the guy is better off on the bench than in the line up.

Denver is a premonition warning of post-Brady, with little or no preparation. :sulk:

And BB can always easily find a QB attitude. After all, Brady was a 6th and Cassel was a 7th and Garappolo was a 2nd. Conveniently forgetting, all the misses in between...:domORIGINAL:

Teams have enough video on Simion (sp) now, and have him figured out. We'll see if he can step it up another notch. The same goes for Brock Oz.

Your defense is better, though.

Like 20-0?

Your D may puzzle Os, but there is nothing about your O that emits fear.

However, it does emit something else... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I agree with your point on Oakland and I've been saying all season so far that they're going to be good this year. They have a really good OL and Carr looks good at the QB position. These aren't your father's Raiders as it appears their front office situation is now competent.

Just imagine if SD didn't settle for 4FGs last night :coffee:

SD's offensive coordinator sucks ass...

Kubiak is also their playcaller, don't forget. That is huge. The ST coach came up with some good ST wrinkles, Maybe if Kubes had been there though, he vetoes them?

SD still almost lost. The McCoy double facepalm after Denver recovered the onside kick should be the go to facepalm .gif.

I have always liked Os but he started to lose me a little when he made those scoffing comments in a recent press conference about not knowing his reads.

Denver is a premonition warning of post-Brady, with little or no preparation. :sulk:

And BB can always easily find a QB attitude. After all, Brady was a 6th and Cassel was a 7th and Garappolo was a 2nd. Conveniently forgetting, all the misses in between...:domORIGINAL:

What does your post have to do with Denver?

Yeah. Their offense has been worse the last 2 games than even last year which I did not think was possible. Everything fell right for them last year as well in many close games and thanks to the Pats, teams have figured out how to move the ball on that defense.

I think at this point we have to legitimately put Denver/Elway in the mix as a team looking to trade for Jimmy G. I know they just spent at 1 on Lynch but Elway has to see the guy is better off on the bench than in the line up.

I noticed the chargers were playing a lot of 2TE and plays I see the Pats do to move the chains.

I think you're legitimate enough at this point to start whatever thread you want.

The Donks should be thanking their lucky stars right now that they have the extra time off, couldn't come at a better time for them. The Pats shut Os out, wouldn't be overly surprised to see you guys do the same...

...but you better find a way to plug that hole in the middle of your D-line first. If crap-ass bottom feeders like San Diego and Atlanta (I don't care what their record is now, let's see where they finish) can run on you, imagine what's going to happen when you start playing teams like the Pats or the Steelers.

Good call.

I get his desire to want to play for the best NFL franchise on earth but how many times can Bill let the next GOAT QB fall to the last rounds of the draft?
Bill's oversight in drafting JimmyG when he could have had Semian sets the Broncos up for the next decade. After Siemian wins the superbowl Elway trades him for two first round picks, then next year when Lynch wins the back-to-back superbowl he gts traded for three firsts and a second. Brncos go on to three-peat with Austin Davis and a defense bolstered by all those first round draft picks. PP is overrun with Bronco fans for years to come, gets renamed the Orange Maine.

Bill's oversight in drafting JimmyG when he could have had Semian sets the Broncos up for the next decade. After Siemian wins the superbowl Elway trades him for two first round picks, then next year when Lynch wins the back-to-back superbowl he gts traded for three firsts and a second. Brncos go on to three-peat with Austin Davis and a defense bolstered by all those first round draft picks. PP is overrun with Bronco fans for years to come, gets renamed the Orange Maine.

They can do better. Book it.

Cheers

Not sure if this is appropriate? (not a Denver forum) And we're only 1 game into week six. But it just dawned on me that Houston comes to Denver next Monday. Yep, Monday. The Broncos get something like 12 days until there next game. That's almost like a buy. And a home game against Osweiler. The dude might be in for a long night. Or maybe a lacerated spleen or something. If I was a betting man, I'd put a $1 on the Broncos. :coffee:

How are you feeling about this prediction now?

How are you feeling about this prediction now?

Good morning. In all honesty, I feel that Oz has his work cut out for him next week. Last nights game was the only game I really watched yesterday. He looked like poop first half then came along the 2nd. In fact he looked very solid in the 2nd half. Kid showed some heart with the final couple drives. That said, I still think it's gonna be a long night for him in Denver.

Good morning. In all honesty, I feel that Oz has his work cut out for him next week. Last nights game was the only game I really watched yesterday. He looked like poop first half then came along the 2nd. In fact he looked very solid in the 2nd half. Kid showed some heart with the final couple drives. That said, I still think it's gonna be a long night for him in Denver.

Oz will have a better game IMO than whatever QB Denver trots out.

Oz will have a better game IMO than whatever QB Denver trots out.
He looked pretty good at the end of the game and in OT last night. I think Os is much better than Simian, too soon to tell about Lynch.

Back