Caution! Zombies Ahead!!!!!!!

I personally would like to by these culprits a beer!!!:LOL::toast:

Lol, that's seriously disturbed ROFLROFLROFL

What could be cooler that that ? Great job hackers !

ROFL

The End Is Near! Caution! Zombies Ahead! Nazi Zombies! Run!

calvin_zombie.gif

That made my day. It really did.

Now thinking about those motorists in Texas...

If I had been on the road on my way to work and I saw a sign that said "Caution: Zombies Ahead" I would have done 1 of 2 things:

1. Calmly continue on to the next exit, get off the highway. Turn around and head for home where I undoubtably have various weapons and instruments that I could use to thwart a zombie apocalypse...ie hide in the basement until it's over.

or

2. Speed up, head north...don't stop for anything until I'm away from anything that slightly resembles civilization.

Yep, the thought that it is some hacker playing a sick (and absolutely hil'effinlarious) joke would never cross my mind, because I've seen enough zombie movies to know that the guy who sits there and says "Well, this just isn't possible, there's no such thing as zombies, there MUST be a logical explanation for this!" Is usually the one who gets pulled through a window and has his intestines ripped out.

Ironically, if there actually were zombies, no one would heed the warning and would immediately have their brains eaten by the growing zombie horde.

Makes you wonder how the government plans to warn us in the event of an actual zombie attack.

And actually, this does in a wierd way explain how mindless zombies are able to take over the Earth in all those movies despite generally inferior motor skills and problem solving ability. Not to mention that we generally have far superior fire power to them.

This of course excludes the new zombie movies where aparently the only brains being feasted on all belong to crack heads and the zombies are hopping around like 7 years olds wacked out on pixie stix, but I digress.

The calls probably went out, and for the powers that be to be on the lookout for zombies but everyone treated it like an office prank. ("Oh yeah zombies in the elevators, good one Ted...") That is until of course Bob the insurance guy goes out for lunch and gets his skull turned into a zombie chew toy.

I saw this on the news this morning. Yeah it was funny that they all trying to find the culprits. I thought it was funny and I hope nothing to bad happens to them, its pretty genius.

Back