CBS Radio Sell Off

Condensed version. No TLDR

Rodney Harrison
Saturday 7-9AM WEEI FM 93.7
Sunday 7-AM WEEI FM 103.7

Enjoy!

No apology either . Classy guy.

No apology? I know I'm a dumb bastard. But I thought TLDR stood for Tim, Long Delayed Regrets. I'd already forgiven him for his sins.

Goes to show.

Cheers, BostonTim

We should all just move on with knowledge gained. No need to dwell on it.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Not a fan of the Hub, seems like they have the rights to the Pats but feel the need to be completely against them.

It's Rhode Islandese.

Similar to Masshole with the R's , but different.

The second d is silent.

Dedicate sounds remarkably similar to defacate. Can get pretty confusing at times. And messy.
I though I spelled everything correctly. Don't what to upset the grammar police . Dew is what I call everyone .

Jerry saved that show. I'm exactly the opposite from you. I don't mind Holley but Dale drives me up a wall.

The blatantly unabashed and unapologetic homerism from Jerry is exactly what I want to hear.

I know I'm late to the party, but Jerry is one of the main reasons I listen to that station (though I don't really partake much in the offseasons). Jerry really is pretty much the 'voice of the fan', IMO. He does a great job.

Jerry was one of the early members of the Planet ("ItsGoodItsGood", IGIG for short). He used to post his weekly takes on the games which eventually became his column on Barstoolsports and then the WEEI web site.

Many of us old timers have a soft spot for him.

Not only do we have a soft spot for him due to his contributions to Patriots fandom, but he's also a really cool dude in general.

Growing up in that family must have been adventurous, lol.

Not only do we have a soft spot for him due to his contributions to Patriots fandom, but he's also a really cool dude in general.

Growing up in that family must have been adventurous, lol.

That big tailgate we had some years ago was probably the most fun I've had in the lot. My neighbor still talks about it and how much fun he had talking to Jerry. And we won't mention Hawg's night..... :rolleyes:

Back