Celtics

glad to hear Jrue being extended. I like him

going to game tomorrow (thursday) night. it's free to me as it's a vendor taking some of us to the game, but not expecting a lot of "effort' on C's part as they meander to the playoffs
i hope they have enough money left for white.

I did watch (of course) and they kinda half assed it. No KP or Horford (who I think is playing better than last yr) so that was a difference but holy shit, the amount of 3 pt attempts vs how many they actually sunk was silly. The Bucks did come out with their hair on fire and were sinking anything they threw, so there's that. Tonight should be a good game against the NYN

glad to hear Jrue being extended. I like him

going to game tomorrow (thursday) night. it's free to me as it's a vendor taking some of us to the game, but not expecting a lot of "effort' on C's part as they meander to the playoffs

True, but MAYBE you'll get to see one of them take a free throw. Maybe even 2 free throws. :eeek:

I record all games and usually watch the next day or next after. Will skip this one I guess, Too bizarre for me.

Cheers

I love what Holiday has brought to the team.
But damn that's a lot of money and term for someone who will be 34 in a couple months.

Yeah I kind of agree, but it is what it is and the money keeps going up it seems. I trust Brad knows what he is doing, and if they win a title this year, it will pay it off in spades.

Apparently the Celtics feel like they can turn it on and off at will. We will find out soon enough. They act like they won championship before.

Was at game last night. First time in rafter suites, or as i called them “the nose bleed suites”
kinds what i expected TBH. Celtics gonna have to ‘turn it on” for playoffs or gonna be real embarrassing early exit

Was at game last night. First time in rafter suites, or as i called them “the nose bleed suites”
kinds what i expected TBH. Celtics gonna have to ‘turn it on” for playoffs or gonna be real embarrassing early exit
I sat up there for the opening round of the NCAA tourney the year Carmelo Anthony and Syracuse won a natty. I've been up there since but never for an experience like that. It's cool and all but I was grateful they have monitors all over the place.

I would hope with guys like Jrue who has won a title, they can get it back on track. Unless they were and are working on things and not wanting to get injured as well. That could play a part in it. Thats what happens when you are double digit games up with 2 to go lol.

I'm enjoying the hell out of this game so far. i can see why some of these guys are in the G league finals. prichard is developing into an excellent nba player.

I would hope with guys like Jrue who has won a title, they can get it back on track. Unless they were and are working on things and not wanting to get injured as well. That could play a part in it. Thats what happens when you are double digit games up with 2 to go lol.
I don't think these guys are going to have a hard time getting back on track. I've probably seen at least 40 games, one live (St. Pat's Day in DC...if Hauser hadn't gotten dinged they would have won that one by 50, and he probably would have had 50 because that was the game he hit 10 straight from behind the arc. The thing with this team is they have a pair of guys that can come off the bench and combine for 50-60 on any given night, all it really takes is one to get hot like PP did last night. I sit KP down and wrap him in bubble wrap until the playoffs because with him healthy they're unbeatable in a 7 game series. You could cover up losing one of the J's, but not KP...he's the key. I've told Jr that he's the best offensive big I've ever seen in a C's uniform (I will say this though, the Chief was an 80% FT shooter, he'd be raining 3's if he played in the modern game).

So...let's all do this together...1...2...3...

Let It Go Relax GIF by Peloton

Last regular season game for Mike Gorman. Man the voices are all leaving or have left that I grew up with. Never the same. Thanks for the memories Mike! You and Tommy made quite a team.

Last regular season game for Mike Gorman. Man the voices are all leaving or have left that I grew up with. Never the same. Thanks for the memories Mike! You and Tommy made quite a team.
Gorman was great from day one. And he replaced a legend. The late great Gil Santos. Who did Celtics games before he was the radio voice of the patriots.

Gorman was great from day one. And he replaced a legend. The late great Gil Santos. Who did Celtics games before he was the radio voice of the patriots.
See I don't remember him at all doing Celtics stuff. You must be an old fucker. Just kidding man!

Back