Chargers - LT Has "Totally Detached" Vagina

harrisonhits

NFL Can GFY
Reaction score
Even if he plays I'll wager before the end of the first quarter he's on the bench crying again. Chargers are going to get crushed.

L.T. HAS “TOTALLY DETACHED” ADDUCTOR TENDON
Posted by Mike Florio on January 3, 2009, 11:34 a.m. EST
Once again, Chris Mortensen of ESPN has one-upped his colleagues in Bristol.

While guys like John Clayton and Ed Werder have been offering superficial tidbits about whether Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson might play on Saturday night against the Chargers, Mortensen goes deeper.

Specifically, Mort reports that Tomlinson has a “totally detached” adductor tendon in his groin.

It sounds serious. Perhaps because it is.

Put simply, a tendon that attaches part of Tomlinson’s groin muscle to his pelvic bone has come undone.

If it’s true, we can’t imagine how Tomlinson can play, much less walk.

Then again, it’s possible that the information is being exaggerated by those who want L.T. to be perceived as a tough guy. Or, at a minimum, far tougher than he was perceived last year, when he sat out for most of the AFC title game with a strained MCL, while quarterback Philip Rivers played with a torn ACL.

Bottom line? It could be that Darren Sproles gets a great chance to showcase his talents as he heads to free agency in 2009.

That must hurt. I wonder if he's gotten any sunny San Diego sand in it, too. It could get irritated.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/byDiILrNbM4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/byDiILrNbM4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He's done. Permanently I would bet. I mean, he might come back and play but he'll be a shell. Another Favre that will hang around too long......

Even if he plays I'll wager before the end of the first quarter he's on the bench crying again. Chargers are going to get crushed.

While guys like John Clayton and Ed Werder have been offering superficial tidbits about whether Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson might play on Saturday night against the Chargers, Mortensen goes deeper.

Specifically, Mort reports that Tomlinson has a “totally detached” adductor tendon in his groin.

It sounds serious. Perhaps because it is.

Put simply, a tendon that attaches part of Tomlinson’s groin muscle to his pelvic bone has come undone.

If it’s true, we can’t imagine how Tomlinson can play, much less walk.

Then again, it’s possible that the information is being exaggerated by those who want L.T. to be perceived as a tough guy. Or, at a minimum, far tougher than he was perceived last year, when he sat out for most of the AFC title game with a strained MCL, while quarterback Philip Rivers played with a torn ACL.

Bottom line? It could be that Darren Sproles gets a great chance to showcase his talents as he heads to free agency in 2009.
:blink::spock::blink:
:Eason:

I hope he really has the injury because the alternative of having "his people" float an exageration to rehabilitate his reputation because of criticism he received last year would be utterly rediculous. I can't imagine a true professional would be more worried about that crap than he is the game itself. I hope this idea was just idle speculation on Florio's part.

I hope he really has the injury because the alternative of having "his people" float an exageration to rehabilitate his reputation because of criticism he received last year would be utterly rediculous. I can't imagine a true professional would be more worried about that crap than he is the game itself. I hope this idea was just idle speculation on Florio's part.

The speculation started earlier this week when he sat out practice. If he misses this game, I hope Deion calls him out again like he did last year after the game against us. Here's NFLN's latest:

Gates, Tomlinson questionable to play Saturday

If it’s the postseason, the San Diego Chargers must be dealing with injuries. This time, it’s running back LaDainian Tomlinson and tight end Antonio Gates who are hurt.

Tomlinson has a strained groin and abdominal muscles after fighting through a toe injury for most of the season. Gates has a high ankle sprain. Neither participated in practice Friday and are listed as questionable for Saturday night’s AFC Wild Card Game against the Indianapolis Colts.

The Chargers defeated the Colts in an AFC Divisional Playoff Game last year with Tomlinson and quarterback Philip Rivers on the sidelines. In fact, the Chargers’ winning drive was directed by backup QB Billy Volek. Still, the Chargers probably would prefer to go with their full compliment of players Saturday.

In all honesty, it wouldn't surprise me. He took a massive ego hit last year when he made such an ass of himself on the sidelines, a pre-emptive excuse is not out of the realm of possibility.

I hate injuries, but man, he really makes it hard to feel bad.

Lisa's quote in her post makes it sound like the Chargers are the only team that have to deal with injuries. It's a bummer for them but every team deals with it, some better than others. They dealt with it well last season and will probably do so again, although Sproles is no Turner. The Chargers real issue isn't injury, it's depth. They underperformed for most of the year because the seconds didn't step up when needed. The Play-offs are a new season. The Chargers' seconds need to step up and the coaching staff has to have a game plan to maximize their chances of victory with the players they do have. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Charger's win today if they can generate some turnovers and their O-Line comes to play. They've played well in recent weeks and seem to be peaking at the right time just like they did last year.

Yeah, me too. That would be totally a classless thing to do if it were true.

I honestly do feel bad for anyone that has an injury, but at the same time, LT seems to do a disappearing act when the playoffs start. :shrug:

I honestly do feel bad for anyone that has an injury, but at the same time, LT seems to do a disappearing act when the playoffs start. :shrug:

well, he's far too classy to play hurt...

Will see if the Hester trade was worth it... 2nd rounder to the pats :)

Somehow I feel this is being exaggerated so that when Tomlinson plays tonight he can say 'see, i play through pain, beyotches'. If he had a torn and sandy vagina, he'd have been ruled out already. Remember when Fred Taylor tore his groin off the bone? Couldnt even hold on the ball the pain was so bad.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tRvm33Auv-8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tRvm33Auv-8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tRvm33Auv-8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>ROFL ROFL ROFL

Priceless :toast:

Clayton and Werder may be onto something. If LdT does play it will likely be against the Chargers. At this point, Sproles seems like a much better option at Tailback than LdT.

KARMA YOU LITTLE BITCH KARMA

Hows BB's CLASSY ASS TASTE

You Sir, have been HEXED
NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU

Yeah, LT is such a crybaby. That whole detached tendon thing, he should be called out, what a pussy. Just like TOm Brady is a complete pussy for sitting the whole season out. Really, what a puss.

Back