Chiefs? Home Field Laser Cookin?

They caught us again guys. Its not a laser pointer. Its a delivery system for the Patriots coaching staff to instantaneously transmit the Chiefs defensive calls directly into Tom Brady's cyborg brain.

Better warm up the asterisks. This one is tainted too.

The NFL investigating can only mean Kraft is going to pony up a couple of draft picks and a load of cash.

A lot of good THAT did 'em.

maxresdefault.jpg

So, the fans know they can only cheat their way to a championship. Snowballs at opposing players the week before to get them aggravated and effect their play and this week laser the opposing QB. Clearly they have no faith in their team.

The angle of the laser looks like it was coming from a lower section. The laser tactic might have worked against the Lions, Jaguars, Panthers or Bengals as they would have chased it all around the field. Brady just ignored it somehow.

Cowherd checks in on the laser.

"Can you imagine the media coverage if this happened to Patrick Mahomes in Foxborough? It's literally not being covered, proving the bias against New England."

https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/1087790753043136517

I'm shocked they are not saying it was a comm device to Brady that helped him. Usually we get a Anti Pats story about this time.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

The angle of the laser looks like it was coming from a lower section. The laser tactic might have worked against the Lions, Jaguars, Panthers or Bengals as they would have chased it all around the field. Brady just ignored it somehow.

Or the sideline. :coffee:

They were just now talking about it on NFLN so it's not being NOT COVERED.

I think it was probably Kim Jung un testing one of his satellite lasers. Was aiming for the white house but his GPS sux!

I think it was probably Kim Jung un testing one of his satellite lasers. Was aiming for the white house but his GPS sux!

Nope.

50463114_10213666994573451_4334302822699892736_n.jpg

If the Pats did this, you would hear nothing about any other sport or team for the next two years.

Back