Cincinnati at New England - Official Game Thread

Mac Jones is Andy Dalton 2.0
Noodle arm and not going to get you where you want to go. Just good enough to barely be relevant. Thank god for Joe Burrow. Haven't had a good QB since a decent Carson Palmer, and a great Boomer Esiason.
Unfortunately, it seems like you're correct. He isn't going to be good unless he's surrounded with major talent upgrades (oline, WR's).

Burrow is awesome, the Bungle's suffered through a lot of suck. Enjoy! I'm actually rooting for your team to win it all! I have no issues with your team. They deserve to win. They match up well with most every team.

Unfortunately, it seems like you're correct. He isn't going to be good unless he's surrounded with major talent upgrades (oline, WR's).

Burrow is awesome, the Bungle's suffered through a lot of suck. Enjoy! I'm actually rooting for your team to win it all! I have no issues with your team. They deserve to win. They match up well with most every team.
I appreciate that. Really interested to see how we match up with the Bills next week. Think we will be fine if we play a complete game. Today looked unstoppable first half. Patriots made some great defensive adjustments at the half and played us tougher than anyone this year, credit to your defense. I still don't think the Bengals have peaked or played their best game. Hope we show out for the Bills game. Be interesting to see what the spread will be on next week's game.

I appreciate that. Really interested to see how we match up with the Bills next week. Think we will be fine if we play a complete game. Today looked unstoppable first half. Patriots made some great defensive adjustments at the half and played us tougher than anyone this year, credit to your defense. I still don't think the Bengals have peaked or played their best game. Hope we show out for the Bills game. Be interesting to see what the spread will be on next week's game.
Just beat the fucking chefs! We ALL hate that team!

I'm fine with the call. Gotta play the clock or Burrow gets too much time. Terrible situational awareness by Mondre.
I think when you're as pathetic in the RZ as the Pats are you concentrate solely on getting the ball in the EZ any way they could. They can't afford to waste plays w/this offense. Not to mention the Pats D was playing really well, I would have took my chances they could have stopped the Bengals one more time.

Bills are favored by 6.

I have a couple of minutes. The last 2 games are games that we should have won. Perhaps we are getting paid back a little for the 20 years of dominance, that I believe, will not be seen again in the era of the salary cap and expansion.
But I believe that we are OK going into next year, if we add a real OC and through the draft or free agency get better people on the OL.

The game was scoragami, so there's that! It's the 1075th unique score in NFL history - there has never been a 22-18 final score.

Good game Patriots Fans and Merry Christmas. Full disclosure, I'm a lifelong Bengals fan. Yes that last play could of been ruled forward progress. But also I feel like Mac Jones clearly fumbled and should of been a scoop and score.
Just gotta say wtf with Mac Jones gator rolling Eli Apples knees on the return, when he was clearly out of the play. What a dirty pos! I mean is he dirty or what?
Aside from that good game and Merry Xmas all!
Looks dirty to me.
Dumb.

He is 100% spot on in every single point and every single paragraph.

And I say this 100% because he and I agree 100%.

:coffee: and also No Coffee.

It is a weird time at the Planet.

Feliz Navidad!​

Back