O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
Okay, on Monday I started using a colon cleanser that's a 30 day system. 3 dyas in and it's starting to...um..."kick in"

anybody done this before?

Yes. Last year Annihilus went 8 days without eating (along with the colon blow).

Very interesting.

Ok Anni and OZO. Enough with this BS. Tell us what comes out. I have seen the pictures on the websites.

Any parasites?

20 lbs. of petrified shit like John Wayne?

Things that look like black and brown Mardi gras beads?

Do tell do tell!

Ok Anni and OZO. Enough with this BS. Tell us what comes out. I have seen the pictures on the websites.

Any parasites?

Do tell do tell!

nothing interesting from me yet, though I've heard tales. Probably need to be about a week in before I get that joy. Right now it's just 4-5 trips a day to the can.

What are you using?

I found this
Research has found that any average person contains about five to twenty pounds of waste that is accumulated in their colons. This is the reason why one can find literally hundreds of advertisements telling about the dangers of deadly toxins that can lead to parasite build up and ultimately colon cancer. One reality that we cannot run away from in today's modern world is the increasing amount of pollution coupled with bad food habits. Since it is impossible to eliminate these dangerous chemicals, it is therefore prudent to find some kind of means to detoxify the body. This is where colon cleansing pills come in to the picture.

With the increasing instance of colon cancer throughout the world, no wonder there are literally thousands of colon cleansing pills available that have flooded the market. From laxatives to enema to eastern medicines, they are dime a dozen. Although the ultimate option rests with the individual, it is always recommended that you consult a qualified physician before trying any of these products.

Most of the colon-cleansing products claim to fix your problems immediately. One should always be careful with colon cleansing pills, because you owe it to yourself to use the best products. It is always preferable that you seek the help of a medical professional when it comes to choosing colon-cleansing pills. For instance, there is always the danger of overusing a particular pill. A laxative or enema may sometimes cause the colon to lose its ability to empty normally. This is one of the reasons why pills with natural ingredients are finding an increasing number of takers in the market. Since they do not leave any harmful side effects, they are becoming very popular. Still, it is always preferable that you check out on the formula, before using them.

Any parasites?

Do tell do tell!

No, nothing like that....maybe you have to do it longer.

What is amazing is that you can still have chunks coming out of you after not eating anything for an entire week. Annihilus basically drank lemonade for 7 days and solids were still coming out on day 7 (granted, not a lot, but enough to make it interesting).

Of course the easier approach (kind of) might be getting set for a colonoscopy. You get the magic juice, spend 14 hours on the pot, and get scoped the next day.

:blink::blink::blink:

I will say my brothers and male cousins would enjoy this topic very much. somehow whenever we have a family function someone ALWAYS brings up poop or something to do with it. Yes I have an odd family :) My cousin's now wife, she was the one to point it out to us LOL

So, the "Can we tone it down a bit" request/decree was just to do with sex related topics? From Undertaker yesterday:

"We've never been big fans of censorship here, but I think lately some threads are getting just a little too graphic. This request is not in direct response to the topic yesterday, but just a reaction to the general direction the board has been heading."

No biggie, just wondering.:noshit::archive::coffee:popcorn:huh::)

Well colon cleansing is a part of life. It's good for people to do it to prevent cancer n stuff. I don't see why this would fall into the tone it down category. It's life and there may be people out there that want to hear about other people's experiences to ease any worry they may have about it? :shrug: just sayin

Well colon cleansing is a part of life. It's good for people to do it to prevent cancer n stuff. I don't see why this would fall into the tone it down category. It's life and there may be people out there that want to hear about other people's experiences to ease any worry they may have about it? :shrug: just sayin

exactly what I was getting ready to say.

exactly what I was getting ready to say.

Well if they are worried about kids reading this thread, my guess would be that any kid reading it will read the first post and run far far away! LOL

Well anyway if you don't wanna read about cleansing of the colon then don't open the thread it's as simple as that :) It clearly states what it is about in the title.

Back