Colts Fans Can Breathe Easy About Jax

harrisonhits

NFL Can GFY
Reaction score
Garrard and Jones-Drew are both out for the game Sunday. Houston may actually beat them and the Colts have an easy matchup with the black hole of suck that is this year's Titans.

i would expect the Colts to win and Jax to lose.

I won't be breathing easy until around 7:30pm on Sunday.....After all, Joe Webb is the Vikings QB and he was playing Philly, Vikings have no chance...oh wait.....

I don't think the Titans stand a chance....but stranger things have happened.

Garrard and Jones-Drew are both out for the game Sunday. Houston may actually beat them and the Colts have an easy matchup with the black hole of suck that is this year's Titans.

i would expect the Colts to win and Jax to lose.

Houston OWNS Jacksonville.....I wasn't too worried about that.....it was what kind of sendoff will the Titans try to give Jeff Fisher?

I won't be breathing easy until around 7:30pm on Sunday.....After all, Joe Webb is the Vikings QB and he was playing Philly, Vikings have no chance...oh wait.....

I don't think the Titans stand a chance....but stranger things have happened.

Wait... You can imagine something stranger than a Tennessee victory?

I'm not calling the division won. Until it's actually won.

As far as I'm concerned, we're still playing on borrowed time.

I'll call it for you. It's won. Jax injuries and Titans epic collapse = usual Colts division title.

On a side note, who wants to bet if Bud Adams drops Fisher (probably a mistake imho as there's not much out there better) Jerry Jones will be waiting outside the door?

Damn the AFC South SUCKS!

Sucks, sucks, suck, just a big stench of suckitude. Sucky, sucky, sucky.

suckitudeliciousnessous

I'm with jaric - I won't celebrate till the game clock reads 00:00.

The way our year has gone, I wouldn't be surprised at a win OR a loss.

And even IF we win the division, that just means we'll have another Pats-Colts matchup on next year's schedule, because I seriously doubt we make much (if any) noise in the playoffs.

Unless, of course, a miracle occurs and we get all our players healthy (except, of course, for the 12-15 we have on IR) :banghead:

No bigger fraud in the NFL than the Jaguars...teh Colts are division champs...time for another banner:coffee:

Yup. Trent Edwards is gonna tear the Colts up. I'm glad he's no longer in our division. :coffee:

Jags play the Texans....and the Texans seem to always have one on the Jags.

Colts play the Titans, which again, should be a W for the Colts because if it wasn't the Colts letting the Titans use up all the clock last time to score at the end of the game, it wouldn't have been as close.

All that being said, any given Sunday.

And every once in a blue moon, the division actually is pretty close, not all that often, but it has came down to the end sometimes. Even if the Colts were moved to the AFC North, a team would have to replace hte Colts int he South and I would bet on the Stillers being that. And that would still make the South the suck. And the Colts would be in the same division as the Bungles, Browns, and Ravens. Man, that twice a year Ravens match up would be interesting.

Colts fans can breathe easy about Jax every year around Labor day. That team (and that idiot coach) will be eternal passengers on the NFL Failboat

In fairness, while I hate manning and would love to see the colts miss the playoffs, it seems like games between the colts and patriots are always exciting and decided by a FG or less, so I wouldn't mind seeing that game. Plus, if the choice is between the Indy fans getting another playoff game or the Jax fans that haven't sold out a game in like 3 seasons, I'd give it to Indy.

In fairness, while I hate manning and would love to see the colts miss the playoffs, it seems like games between the colts and patriots are always exciting and decided by a FG or less, so I wouldn't mind seeing that game. Plus, if the choice is between the Indy fans getting another playoff game or the Jax fans that haven't sold out a game in like 3 seasons, I'd give it to Indy.

Plus I'd hate to see the Ravens get a "bye" by getting Jacksonville in the 1st round. An Indy-Ravens game will be a tough game for both teams and weaken the winner going forward.

= Good for Pats!

Plus I'd hate to see the Ravens get a "bye" by getting Jacksonville in the 1st round. An Indy-Ravens game will be a tough game for both teams and weaken the winner going forward.

= Good for Pats!

By "weaken the winner" you mean "rest for Indy" right? I don't think Baltimore has beaten Indy this decade.

By "weaken the winner" you mean "rest for Indy" right? I don't think Baltimore has beaten Indy this decade.

Who cares? Whichever team loses will be one less for the Pats to deal with.

Back