• Clones of Doctor Funkenstein

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funkentelechy Vs. the Placebo Syndrome

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

chef

4th Dimensional Guitar Hero
Reaction score
Quickly becoming a 3 horse race for Luck between these two and the Rams, maybe with a little hope with the Vikes, Jags or Cards.
I'd expect the Rams to trade the pick for a fortune if they get it, but who would you rather gets Luck?

Didn't put a Thomas answer because i only wanted serious answers.
St Louis, surely would trade Bradford i recon though

Quickly becoming a 3 horse race for Luck between these two and the Rams, maybe with a little hope with the Vikes, Jags or Cards.
I'd expect the Rams to trade the pick for a fortune if they get it, but who would you rather gets Luck?

With all due respect to our Colts fan members here, I'd rather they don't get him since it just seems wrong that they should get the "once in a generation" QB prospect twice in a row.

If that happened I guess we'd just have to shop real carefully in the 6th round again.

For luck's sake though, I would feel bad for him to go to such a wretched franchise in Miami. That ownership situation is horrid.

If St Louis got him, would they trade Luck or Bradford?

I am not sure and coulld never prove it, but I swear miami was trying to lose that game today down the stretch.

I'd rather have Luck in Indy than Miami. Sure it's unfair that the colts would be set at quaterback for perhaps 25 years in a row, but why would you want Luck in the division?

The Colts don't need Luck, they have Curtis:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL Painter.

I was empress how he never flinched when the shotgun snap hit him right in the #7.

Forgot to add, Maggot Brain. You guys are super stupid. ;)

The Colts don't need Luck, they have Curtis:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL Painter.

I was empress how he never flinched when the shotgun snap hit him right in the #7.

Are you talking about the fumble in the 1st possession when the guy who tells the center to snap, did so when Painter wasn't ready? That one was not Painters fault.

One Nation Under A Groove. Here's why.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1msxXg-K2LE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:coffee:

Um, I'm not sure how people can defend the Colts defense on this one. Did the defense forget to take the field for most of the game? The offense was bad but the defense of the Colts has been nothing short of horrible all year.

Forgot to add, Maggot Brain. You guys are super stupid. ;)

Maggot Brain is there... you voted for it...
Dam Australians

Anyway, as a song it may be the greatest, but as an album, i'm not the biggest fan

Now the bad news is if the Pats don't lay like a 100 burger on the Colts they're gonna look bad. :coffee:

Posted via Mobile Device
This. The bar has been set. If we manage to keep you under 50 I'm going to mock you* all off season.

*- the patriots, not you pam. :)

This. The bar has been set. If we manage to keep you under 50 I'm going to mock you* all off season.

*- the patriots, not you pam. :)

Sorry Jaric, the pats do not run up the score on teams like those horrible saints do.

Back