Congrats to the Jets

Agreed to the fans who were here before the game this week
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks guys...it's appreciated.....but damn cleats.....I wish you would have taken my bet....

thanks guys...it's appreciated.....but damn cleats.....I wish you would have taken my bet....

I'm glad you didn't take mine...ROFL

I'm still going to make a donation to the fund this week. I'll post it in this thread. Good luck the rest of the way.

I'm glad you didn't take mine...ROFL

I'm still going to make a donation to the fund this week. I'll post it in this thread. Good luck the rest of the way.

thx dude......good job with the charity donation !!!!!!!!!

Good game to the good Jets fan. Your team did you proud despite all the BS
Posted via Mobile Device

Yup. The Jets had a good game plan and executed very well. The Pats played sloppy and made mistakes. The right team won.

Congratulations to the Jets.

It's been two straight years where they've been a little bit better and that is because Rex is actually a good coach and motivator and they have brought in a solid, tough group of players who can shut down the best in the business with ability and great schemes.

You'll forgive me if I can't root for you going forward, but I give you all the credit in the world for walking into Foxboro and beating a very good football team so convincingly. Nothing would surprise me next week.

You make us work harder to compete and keep up with the Joneses, but don't look back because something may be gaining on you.

Hats off and we'll see you next year. Bastards.

Thanks to all of you. Again, I definitely respect you rooting against us the rest of the way. You are all very gracious in de(feet). Man that stuff really does write itself! Seriously I have a feeling you will be better than ever next year. Sure hope brady decides to pursue a career in film or something.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks to all of you. Again, I definitely respect you rooting against us the rest of the way. You are all very gracious in de(feet). Man that stuff really does write itself! Seriously I have a feeling you will be better than ever next year. Sure hope brady decides to pursue a career in film or something.Posted via Mobile Device

brandon spikes is trying to cast him

Thanks to everyone. What a game! I figured it wasn't going to be a blowout but I had serious doubts as to whether we'd win or not. GO JETS

The only positive is maybe we found some respectable posters with a Jets slant.

The better team won the day.

Though I sure don't know what happened. First drive we moved all over you guys.

And then when we were gaining momentum in the 4th and BB & Co. decided it was a great time to channel his inner Childress and just burn the whole quarter. WTF.

But you guys hung around and put up with alot of flak and held your ground. Props.

I don't care for any of the remaining AFC squads, so I'm gonna hang my hat on the Pack.

I did learn one thing though: I'm incredibly superstitious and I don't usually smack talk. I got caught up in it this week, and even as I was in the middle of it I thought back to the last time I was doing it, SB '07. Same result. From now on I bite my tongue. Lesson learned. ANY GIVEN DAY.

The only positive is maybe we found some respectable posters with a Jets slant.

The better team won the day.

Though I sure don't know what happened. First drive we moved all over you guys.

And then when we were gaining momentum in the 4th and BB & Co. decided it was a great time to channel his inner Childress and just burn the whole quarter. WTF.

But you guys hung around and put up with alot of flak and held your ground. Props.

I don't care for any of the remaining AFC squads, so I'm gonna hang my hat on the Pack.

I did learn one thing though: I'm incredibly superstitious and I don't usually smack talk. I got caught up in it this week, and even as I was in the middle of it I thought back to the last time I was doing it, SB '07. Same result. From now on I bite my tongue. Lesson learned. ANY GIVEN DAY.

Agreed. I didn't wanna get caught up, but the trash talk lured me. ****. Nice job
Posted via Mobile Device

Back