Cowturds: Gamete Thread

I am not sure what you expected coming here after a loss in which you were predicted to blow out the Pats. Your team was an embarrassment of coaching mistake after coaching mistake and penalty after penalty.

Of all fanbases, we know what championship football looks like after 20 years of the most historic dynasty in football history. I am sorry but Dallas isn't it. I love your talent but everything else is cringe worthy.
This is the best post I've seen from you.

The guy wants to spend all day in here gloating and getting his butt kissed all week, after we just watched 2 dynasties over 20 years, as his team got lucky with that clear Def PI against the facemask not called in OT.

I'd be quietly and happily walking away taking my win with me and realize they got away with one. He's a good reason why people don't like Cowboys fans. Our fans have had an exhibition on teambuilding and sustained excellence for 20 years and Jerrah's had his head in a bottle ofJohnny Walkerof unable to do simple math under the cap and even sniff a SB.

I had 3 Dallas fans behind me and I was giving them some good-natured shit. The guy behind me starts complaining about he got his ass kicked the last time he came to Gillette
and it was "totally unprovoked". His son and daughter-in-law looked very nervous when he started ranting, which I noticed but I told them everything was cool and to have fun. Not long after, Dad starts screaming "HOW DOES MEDIOCRITY TASTE!!!" after Dallas scored. No wonder somebody beat his ass.

I had 3 Dallas fans behind me and I was giving them some good-natured shit. The guy behind me starts complaining about he got his ass kicked the last time he came to Gillette
and it was "totally unprovoked". His son and daughter-in-law looked very nervous when he started ranting, which I noticed but I told them everything was cool and to have fun. Not long after, Dad starts screaming "HOW DOES MEDIOCRITY TASTE!!!" after Dallas scored. No wonder somebody beat his ass.
They're a strange breed. They've been mediocre or at times crappy for 20 years and the moron is yelling that while looking at 6 banners?

You should have turned around and asked if he enjoyed the gift non-call on a blatant Def PI on Agholor that included the facemask in the process. How do you miss a blatant PI when the player's hand is making contact with someone's face mask to defend the play? It's not like it was some attempt at a sneaky arm grab thing. It was wide open in front of everyone to see.

Right. But, Brady should have known that going in or adjusted. I mean, he stopped targeting Watson and Stallworth by Week 6 in Dallas that year. 2 passing options at 45 times a game out of the same formation was pathetic. I think he thought the Moss/Welker combo was unstoppable over 4 qtrs and it was only a matter of time. Part of succeeding in football is deception (even though Johnny Whinebaugh doesn't believe so) and playcalling timing.
Agreed all you had to do was watch what the Ravens were able to accomplish against us that season. They were able to keep it close and contain us to 27 points. The Eagles were able to do the same thing.

I dunno, ask Dallas.. They play in the weakest division in Football.

How does The Drew Carey Show, Jag, Xena Warrior Princess, Sliders and News Radio relate to the Cowboys? These shows premiered during the last Super Bowl season for Dallas.

You know it's bad when the rookie is telling the 3 year vet where to line up/motion.

If the NFL teams could move players to lower leagues like the MLB does he would have been relegated to the practice squad after this. He's a lost cause.
I'd like to know who suggested this guy from the scouting staff because he's nowhere near your prototypical system fit. I was one who said let's give him a season with a QB, but if he can't line up right and do the fundamentals, then he is truly taking up a roster spot.

It's a tough playbook, a lot to learn, etc. Part of it is attitude and part of it is being a fit, too. When they drafted him, I sort of thought it was an appeasement to Brady getting him a 1st rd pick who would provide size and strength for red zone work. They don't even throw a fade to the guy, even now. The whole thing is strange because he's not your typical Pats WR prospect. Meyers is, but he isn't.

One last thing: Can we get the newer skill position players some playing time so they can show what they can do beyond practice? It's not the same thing. The training wheels need to come off.

Then you're not paying attention, Mac got absolutely creamed twice by Gregory and he had scant seconds to throw the ball through the vast majority of the game, and how many times did they have runs for 1-2 or minus yardage? Our o-line sucks right now.
This.

Mac is masking the OL play and JMD play calling.

Yes, he is THAT good 6 games in.

WOW.

Back