Crap, bland UK band to ruin Superbowl by playing at halftime

I heard Donny and Marie Osmond backed out at the last moment.
Too bad..Is Lawrence Welk available? I know he died back around 92, but couldn't we inject a zombie virus in him?

How about instead of having music they have Katie Perry do a ten minute Pole dance nakid. I'm quite sure the ratings would be record breaking.

katy-perry-sexy-250x375.jpg

Sabbath was old when I first saw them, at my first concert.

In 1983 or 1984.

FFS, stop. Just fvcking stop! SSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Fvck!

To be fair to them, they're about to retire. Given how old they are, they really did a good job at Hyde Park.

I'm sorry, the only reason to listen to radioplay is if you want to kill yourself, but are concerned you won't finish the job and back out.

This is so wrong you deserve to listen to Coldplay for 4 hours on Monday after you get to work! :coffee:

IIRC, the first SB we one U2 played. Now we'll have fake U2. I hope that doesn't mean we fake win. :dith:

Nothing says "Golden Anniversary of the Super Bowl" and "America" like a whiny, adult contemporary, middle of the road British band.

I mean, hell, if you wanted whiny, adult contemporary, Train is ****ing FROM San Francisco. You wouldn't even need to spring for a hotel. :coffee:

This is so wrong you deserve to listen to Coldplay for 4 hours on Monday after you get to work! :coffee:

That's fine. At least I'll still be alive. 4 hours of Radiohead and I'll be trying to hang myself with my shoelaces.

I'm convinced we could defeat ISIS if we simply blasted RH over Syria for a few days, but they're concerned about collateral damage. I'm pretty sure that constitutes a war crime.

That's fine. At least I'll still be alive. 4 hours of Radiohead and I'll be trying to hang myself with my shoelaces.

I'm convinced we could defeat ISIS if we simply blasted RH over Syria for a few days, but they're concerned about collateral damage. I'm pretty sure that constitutes a war crime.

There's no salvation for you :(

I was once PC'd, I was innocent I tell ya, and offered to sell my shoe laces to the whinny bitch in a different cell.... luckily my ride came before I completed my shank.

If you want an artistic English band I would humbly suggest checking out a band called "Gomez."

Back