Current NFL Investigations

Meh. I know a few really wealthy people (met thru hockey/friends since) and most of them were pretty cool with one exception that owned car dealerships. Story for a different thread.
I mean, there's wealthy, and then there's billionaire.

I mean, there's wealthy, and then there's billionaire.
For sure. Only one is a billionaire that I am sure of. His company makes the doors on ocean going ships that close automatically in an emergency. Cargo and passenger ships. If you have been on a cruise ship you have seen them and walked through them even if you didn't realize it. ;)

He is an absolutely great guy and if you just saw him at our rink or Little Caesars Arena you would never know.

Did you list Big Willie
The thread title is a little vague - what it should say is investigations conducted by league officials or their designees.

McGinest isn't on the payroll of any NFL team, AFAIK, and thus the league doesn't have a reason to conduct an investigation.

The thread title is a little vague - what it should say is investigations conducted by league officials or their designees.

McGinest isn't on the payroll of any NFL team, AFAIK, and thus the league doesn't have a reason to conduct an investigation.
nfln is part of the league though. i wonder if they investigate their employees?

Mary Jo White keeps getting assignments from the NFL because they like her work. She gives them what they want. When they want it. And she’s smart enough to know what they want and when the want it.

The mere fact that it’s been nearly 14 months since she began her investigation says it all. The White report has become both carrot and stick. Sell the team, and Mary Jo White concludes that all is well. Keep the team, and White drops the hammer. For now, she holds her findings while the sale process plays out.

Unbelievable how mafioso tactics have changed to keep up with modern society.

This dirtbag didn't make my original list, because the NFL waits for the legal process to conclude before starting its own investigation. And probably there will never be an investigation, as this guy's career is over.

It's hard to keep up with the NFL and all the cases of misconduct.

Here's what I think are the active cases:

Brit Reid - drinking at a team facility in Kansas City
Dan Snyder - sexual harassment at Washington Commanders
Dan Snyder - financial improprieties at Washington Commanders
Brian Flores - Miami Dolphins being ordered to tank by the owner
Alvin Kamara - joined with fellow New Orleans Saints players in an elevator attack and beating in Las Vegas

Am I leaving anything out?

Of course, none of these are nearly as important as a football losing a little bit of air pressure in cold weather.

Updating the original post (above) - the two Dan Snyder investigations are complete.

I think the Kamara case has been settled as far as the legal system is concerned, but I haven't heard of any follow-up suspensions and/or fines from the league.

Last edited:
Goodell should be investigated.

Daniel Snyder finally does the NFL a huge favor and sells the Commanders for $6.05 B.

15 Minutes later, Goodell announces that the NFL has fined Synder $60M for staff improprieties.

If I was Snyder I'd tell him to go fuck Woody Johnson with a Q-Tip or his dick, whichever would hurt more.

Back