Damn you Lawyer....

headcase

Reaction score
I know it is your home team, but you were obviously wearing a Pats SB ring, couldn't you have worn the hat to go with it!

Lawyer by jtkjr, on Flickr

Oh, and there is a story about the guys in the pic LINK

"Our game plan was to be super confident," Whelan told RTE Radio One Morning Ireland, via The Independent. "We just thought if we pretend we belong there, nobody will question us. Between one layer of security and another we just walked in behind these 20 first aid workers, straight up to the front door and hid in behind them.

"Paul was looking at his phone, pretending to text me, as if we had just popped out to look at an email we got or something. We walked past another security guard that just wasn't paying attention. We could see the field then, the stadium and the atmosphere was insane.

SSDD

NFL security at its finest . Many people got screwed incudling Paz in the short sell crap. They guys sneak in. Get to sit next to lawyer Milloy.

I'm not at all bothered by Milloy being a Seahawks fan. He spent 9 of his 16 years in the league somewhere other than the Pats. He's from Washington state and he played his last 2 years with the Seahawks.

I think he's actually from East St. Louis, but he went to school in WA. Either way, he roots for both teams I think and when there's a conflict, Sea.

I'm not at all bothered by Milloy being a Seahawks fan. He spent 9 of his 16 years in the league somewhere other than the Pats. He's from Washington state and he played his last 2 years with the Seahawks.

Yeah, I have no problem with it at all. I do think it's funny that the two guys were able to sneak in.

:D

At least they didn't sneak into the SB MVP press conference . Ruin it with there 9/11 conspiracy crap. That happened last year

Those guys were like 2 sections over from me. Kept taking pictures in the aisles during stoppages in play during the second half.

Lawyer - dead to me.

I met him in Seattle two years ago, or so.

I was there for a work related conference and was at a bar for a late lunch.

I looked down the bar and saw him sitting there. Took me a minute to figure out who it was.

It was quiet in the bar so I simply said "As a long time NE Patriots fan, I'd like to thank you for all that you did for the team."

We chatted for about an hour. Seemed like a nice guy to me.

I looked down the bar and saw him sitting there. Took me a minute to figure out who it was.

It was quiet in the bar so I simply said "As a long time NE Patriots fan, I'd like to thank you for all that you did for the team."

Cool he seems it but I am a laundry guy, you move on and so do I.

Cool!

He was one of my favorite players.

He is basically from the Seattle area...so, I could forgive his Seahack fandom. He played for them also.

Lawyer's dualing it with a Hawks' hat and the XXXVI ring. Either way he was going to be happy.

It's OK. We got rid of him and had Rodney!!!!!:notworthy: We ended up having the best of that situation anyway.

Back